I just dominated one and my toilet got clogged and it almost started to overflow, so I was wondering if anyone had any good stories of things that happened to them while they were on the can. Discuss.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Get laid while taking a ****...thats love.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

My friend just called me, he was casually talking to me while he was taking a dump. It was awesome.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
My friend just called me, he was casually talking to me while he was taking a dump. It was awesome.

That is awesome.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i thought this thread was about getting punched in the balls.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Quote by urzafan
i thought this thread was about getting punched in the balls.

i thought it was about getting punched in the intestines
my girlfriend called me last night while i was taking a bat

. i lost my momentum
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I honestly thought that thread was going to be a clever way of asking how stable your plumbing system is.
Sorry man, I have no idea.... women don't poop, y'know?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Sorry man, I have no idea.... women don't poop, y'know?

Sorry, I don't.
Quote by RU Experienced?
one time i was constipated and i was taking a crap. slowly easing it out to avoid any injury to my anus. and the my brother who i guess really needed to take a piss started pounding on the door. it scared me so much that my turd shot right back up my asshole

talk about suprise buttsecks, i was raped by my own chocolate dragon
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by JeanMi36

On one of the Vinecasts, one of the podcast regulars did the entire episode from the can.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by JeanMi36

My friends and I do that all the time...
Quote by sprkidjar
i thought it was about getting punched in the intestines

I thought it was the Plumber punching those pipes for your Sewage..
A friend of mine told me he once took such a big crap (the size of a tennis ball, his words, not mine) that he passed out from the pain and woke up on leaning on the toilet paper holder thing. He's not one to make **** like that up either.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
A friend of mine told me he once took such a big crap (the size of a tennis ball, his words, not mine) that he passed out from the pain and woke up on leaning on the toilet paper holder thing. He's not one to make **** like that up either.

Pics or it di...............nevermind.