I have been thinking about getting a tattoo and i found jimmy pages zoso symbol put together with the other three symbols: the two O's were Bonhams and Jones' symbols and the bottom of the Z was plants feather. but i cant find this picture again for the life of me has anyone else seen this before and can possibly repost it
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
just the zoso alone would be sweet. the other signs would make it look too congested if you will
Quote by otizzle23
just the zoso alone would be sweet. the other signs would make it look too congested if you will

This
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by googoog'joob
it wasnt actualy sopposed to say Zoso, if youre getting a tat of it you should know

It was supposed to say

Milk
Eggs
Butter
Bacon

but the dude ran out of ink.
that would be a cool tat, although i wouldnt get one myself
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
im aware of what it is just i am not quite aware of a way to describe it other than Zoso
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
all their symbols are occultish stuff. that what iv heard anyways. and it makes sense. jimmy page was into the occult. that also explains the "satanic messages" in stairway to heaven. but yeah. thatd be a sweet tattoo. the way i imagine it is anway
"The symbol is probably derived from a sixteenth century treatise by mathemetician and occultist Girolamo Cardano, where it is used to represent the planet Saturn for purposes of magick. Page is a Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn, and Saturn, of course, is the planetary ruler of lead. The symbol also bears a strong resemblance to characters of the "alphabet of the Magi," a seventeenth century text used exclusively for fashioning magical talismans.

What it means personally to Page is unknown, as he has never publically revealed its meaning, but his interest in magick and Crowleyanna is well known. (He even operated an occult bookshop called "Equinox" for a time.)"

- from about.com
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
i thought it was a cool doodle, jones and bonham took theirs from a book of symbols