YAY Joe Satriani! I loved Canon Rock!

Also, the Charlie the Unicorn appearance was awesome.
^this guy plays guitar overhand. WTF? YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG, N00B!!!!!!!1!11
I made a thread about it when it was airing. I don't think we need another. Everyone will just say, "yeah satch ROCKED!" or "lol satch sucked" and the thread will die.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

The Mythbusters were kind cool...Canon Rock with Joe and Functwo was sweet...I haven't really watched anything else.
Quote by Aaron0612
I made a thread about it when it was airing. I don't think we need another. Everyone will just say, "yeah satch ROCKED!" or "lol satch sucked" and the thread will die.

do I look like I care?
Quote by CLVPX
Only watched Katy Perry, and she was terrible.

She was hot though.

Also, I want to hit that Fred guy in the face with a shovel.
Quote by Gibson06
What the hell is youtlube?

you don't want to know
It was a really annoying ad in the corner of every page while I was watching some Armin Only.... by the third video I'd noticed a trend and by the fifth I was ready to kill it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Doppelgänger
She was hot though.

Also, I want to hit that Fred guy in the face with a shovel.

Was his voice super high?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i liked a lot will it blend, mythbusters and obviously joe satriani with funtwo, i liked seeing katy perry but just because she is sexy, oh and the guy who played guitar hero was gay...
Quote by Doppelgänger
As always.

God, I hate him.

I always thought he enhanced his voice to make it sound like that. Surely it can't really be that high..
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I always thought he enhanced his voice to make it sound like that. Surely it can't really be that high..

I'm pretty sure it's not. He just speeds up and mixes the audio a bit and it blows people's minds. They seem to think he's God because he can modulate the audio of some rather bland and mediocre jokes.
Quote by TooFast

I kinda stopped watching after they played a video of him, so I didn't actually get to hear him live.

EDIT: I found a vid of him live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv0hJyeNnmE

Skip to ~2:00.