Raptor RG200

Is it good? I played on it @ GC for a combined total of about 6 hours. I liked it a lot, but should i buy it?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Don't you mean Raven? Google returns no such thing as a "Raptor RG200." Honestly they're not that good. And 6 hours? You must have had nothing to do.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Dude. That's like saying there's this girl you like and you think she likes you, but you're not sure if you should ask her out. You like the amp. The amp likes you. It don't matter if we think she's a slut, er, I mean, it don't matter if we think it's crap - buy the amp!!!
For the price, its a lot of watts for cheap. A lot of crap watts.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Anything that makes you pick up that guitar and play more is good. Who cares what everybody else thinks? I just put an hour on my boys Line ^ spider III before I plugged into my vox and apparantly 99% of these clowns that put down the LIne 6 spider would tell you and everyone else that the amp is crap and a waste of time. F them bro. Develope yourself. It's your ears that have to listen to it.

'86 Carvin V220
'92 Carvin DC135c
'06 Fender Strat MIM w/Carvin AP11's
'08 Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone LTD ED. SG w/EMG 81/85
Schecter Damien FR
'08 Ibanez Prestige RG2610E
'04 Carvin CT4M
'91 Jackson Professional Stealth Pro

Quote by CarbonDeath
For the price, its a lot of watts for cheap. A lot of crap watts.

WTF

WHY

Yes, it is raven.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Raven, haven't heard good things 'bout them.

They must be like Behringer, cheap but crap.
ಠ_ಠ
If you like it, go for it, but you may regret it later once you start developing more of an ear for tone.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
i played a raven 20 watt andi thought it was pretty decent. i mean, for 100 bucks its decent deal. i picked 1 up for my GF. it was either that or the peavey vyper and the raven was much more simplistic which was the major deciding factor. that and i hate the digital sound of modeling amps
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112