why are some of the most trobled and messed up people also the most gifted and talent

because they are trobled.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Nikki Sixx?

At least he got outta it
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Shit, now I gotta get this from the pit too? Like I don't have enough of those stupid interventions at home.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I dunno. Their just gifted but in return have a weirded out personality?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Thom Yorke? Mostly Kid A period, although he's still a messed up guy.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
...Because you touch yourself. Sorry, had to be said. Anyway, I dunno. Could be a bi-product of a great mind.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
It's life, so get over it and start doing drugs.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
i think its a lot because they think outside the box so much and dont conform to society...or instead of their mind working socially its constantly thinking of their talent....some people cant handle fame...some get money and spend it in the wrong places
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
One reason that use to happen fairly often (but doesn't so much anymore) is that they had syphillis. I think it's in the third stage of syphillis infection it goes into your brain and basically it unleashes massive amounts of creativity, but at the same time unfortunately it makes you crazy. Examples include Abe Lincoln, Van Gogh and I believe Beethoven. I think probably the reason why gifted people end up being messed up is something along those same lines. The same imbalance in their brain that causes them to be really creative also causes them to be a bit crazy.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
To me it seems fair that if by some cruel twist of fate they were made socially awkward/unacceptable, that they develop a talent that allows them to become a functioning and respected member of society.
Because they are creative as a biproduct of bad experiences, we don't find normal people interesting, we get jealous of people who are arrogant and think they are doing better than us so that only leaves the messed up bunch.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Talented/gifted minded people have immense introspection abilities. This makes them see every flaw they've got, and every flaw the world has. Only those gifted minds can think what reality is.

But if you've realized...those gifted minds, talented people were never cruel to anyone, they didn't have huge egos on themselves, they had pride, but not big ego.

Mozart, Bach, Beethoven (Beethoven wasn't egoist, he was prideful), Hendrix, Galileo, Newton, EINSTEIN (biggest example yet, genius mind, carefree and had a pure heart), Leonardo Da Vinci, Aristotle.

Edit: Talented people think a lot about themselves (introspection). This makes them become perfectionists, they want to be flawless. Too much thinking and realization of personal flaws drives you crazy, that you try everything to make something big and surpass your flaw. This makes you constantly trying to improve to lead the road to the goal. This is what makes genius' troubled.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Nov 24, 2008,
Because they are unbalanced

"I can preform advanced physics calculations, but I cannot tie my shoes."
"yo i run futbal fas but i cant spel or do maf"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Nikki Sixx?

He said talented.
Anyway gift and talent don’t always go hand in hand with being messed up and self destructive. Pablo Picasso lived a normal life and died at 92.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Talented/gifted minded people have immense introspection abilities. This makes them see every flaw they've got, and every flaw the world has. Only those gifted minds can think what reality is.

But if you've realized...those gifted minds, talented people were never cruel to anyone, they didn't have huge egos on themselves, they had pride, but not big ego.

Mozart, Bach, Beethoven (Beethoven wasn't egoist, he was prideful), Hendrix, Galileo, Newton, EINSTEIN (biggest example yet, genius mind, carefree and had a pure heart), Leonardo Da Vinci, Aristotle.

Edit: Talented people think a lot about themselves (introspection). This makes them become perfectionists, they want to be flawless. Too much thinking and realization of personal flaws drives you crazy, that you try everything to make something big and surpass your flaw. This makes you constantly trying to improve to lead the road to the goal. This is what makes genius' troubled.
Mozart was VERY arrogant and egotistical.

Anyways, I don't think this is a question that can be summed in in a few sentences on UG.
Shut up, multi.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The Madcap
Mozart was VERY arrogant and egotistical.

Anyways, I don't think this is a question that can be summed in in a few sentences on UG.

I think Mozart's egoist and arrogant personality came from something more psychological. He didn't live his childhood like he had to. He was already learning about music, and making concerts at a very young age. This led him to lose everything a child has to learn and do at such age. So he never got to mature properly making him act egoist and arrogant like a little kid usually acts like.

That's just my opinion though.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic

I doubt there's just one specific reason, as well.