Page 1 of 2
Some stupid made-up term for when you're a highschool senior and don't care about school anymore. How do I beat it?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
How do I beat it?

Que`?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Embrace it, like I do.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Follow the wise words of Master John Petrucci, "Kill yourself"

*Please dont i would feel terrible. :S
Going through it now and I'm a Sophomore. Gotta just get our minds right.

I guess I should study for my Biology and Algebra tests tomorrow.
I had senioritis since 4th grade.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
get off UG??????

lol, I made a similar thread and a mod locked it and told me to get off UG and do my work.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Quote by Monolith295
Some stupid made-up term for when you're a highschool senior and don't care about school anymore. How do I beat it?

Graduate?
Quote by vartanspartan
get off UG??????

lol, I made a similar thread and a mod locked it and told me to get off UG and do my work.

It would have been better to ban you for like a week.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
you can't ever get rid of it, its my second year of college and Ive still got it from high school.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
sleep in school

Already done.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
you can't ever get rid of it, its my second year of college and Ive still got it from high school.

Get an exciting major?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I have junioritis. Which is probably a bad thing, since this is the most important year.
well computer science isn't a great major I don't guess
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
I have it and I'm only a junior.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I could afford to have junioritis last year sonce all my classes were easy. This year I'm only worried about physics.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
im getting more severe with it. i got accepted to my top choice college back in the beginning of october, so this years gonna be a battle
NOPE
Yeah, I've been accepted everwhere I've applied so far.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
graduate

/thread
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
since uve got free time.....

START A ****ING BAND!!!!
Play at school
Build a legacy as a badass motherfornicating musicians
Quote by walker-rose
Embrace it, like I do.

Y'know what? I embrace it way too much. I love school more than I should. I wanna try and make it on student council.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I have senioritis. But with everything being too easy. I want a challenge, it's just the same thing day after day.
Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

((((Katie)))))
Quote by severed-metal
Placebo's? But you're not supposed to hear that. It's actually Zanex.

Xanax?

lol words
You're*
and you guys should feel lucky that you've heard from the college of your choice. I'm not due to hear back til mid-december on the one I really want and it's killing me.
Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

((((Katie)))))
Quote by Nakon14
im getting more severe with it. i got accepted to my top choice college back in the beginning of october, so this years gonna be a battle

I know the feeling... but since that's fairly common at my school teachers are trying to do interesting stuff this year (like watching the matrix in english )
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
you don't. i missed like 60 some days my senior year.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
you don't. i missed like 60 some days my senior year.

Yeah, if I miss any more days in Government or math I'll have to go to Saturday school to ge tthe credits for them. But that was because I've been sick, not skipping.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Catch it early so you're immune to it later…junioritis. Unfortunately, I have a pretty bad case of this.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Page 1 of 2