http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW4mMyvtJI

This is the song, If you can identify the chords you'll be on my favorite list and earn my respect forever . Seriously though ive tried really hard for this.

My progress Ive tabbed/ figured out so far: just fill in the blanks then i gues?

Intro: C#7 C7 B7

B7 E7 ??
For you I sing this lullaby

A7 (Something that starts with B... not sure)
Make sure that baby you sleep tight

Oh baby never say good night

Cuz I will see you see you in my dream

Easy as it seems

Why don't you count your sheep along with me

baby 123

<Chinese lyrics here, dont try to figure it out haha, ill probably figure it out once i got the first one>

Thank you for reading this post ^^
wow i posted this on the wrong section yesterday, and i got 2 replies.

Now i delted the post and repost it here and i got nothing?

=( im sad
intro
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------4---4--4--4--------------3----------------2------------------|
G|-------4--------------------------3---------------2------------------------|
D|----3--------------------------2--------------1-----------------------------|
A|--4-------------------------3--------------2---------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

verse
e|------------------------------------0------------------------------------0------|
B|--------------2--------------------1----------------2-------------------0------|
G|----------2--------------------1-----------------1------------------2----------| (2)
D|------1--------------------0------------------2-----------------2--------------|
A|---2---------------------------------------0------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------0------------------------------------2-------------------|

this is played sometimes instead of the above:
e|---------------------------------1---------------------------------------0------|
B|--------------2--------------3----------------------2-------------------0------|
G|----------2---------------1----------------------1------------------2----------|
D|------1---------------------------------------2-----------------2--------------|
A|---2---------------------------------------0------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------0------------------------------------2-------------------|

and on and on....

e|----------------2------------------2------------------------------------------0----|
B|-------------3------------------3----------------2------------5-------------0-----|
G|--------2-------------------2-----------------1------------4------------2---------|
D|-------------------------------------------2-------------6------------2-------------|
A|----2---------------------------------0---------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------0-----------------------------4-------------2---------------|
baby baby close your eyes...

e|----------------2------------------2---------------4----------------------2--------|
B|-------------3------------------3---------------5----5-------------------2--------|
G|--------2-------------------2---------------4-----------4------------3------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------|
A|----2----------------------------------4--------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------0---------------------------------------2------------------|

e|----------------2------------------2-----------------0------------------------------------------3-------3-----|
B|-------------3------------------3----------------2------2------------------3---------------2-----2-------2--|
G|--------2-------------------2-----------------1------------1-----------2---------------1------------1------1|
D|-------------------------------------------2-------------------------3----------------2------------------------|
A|----2---------------------------------0-------------------------0-----------------0---------------------------|
E|-----------------------0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hope it's clear for you....