Anyone know much about these? I found 'em on Rondomusic.com lookin' at Agile's. I noticed how cheap the strat copies were, and thought i could use it as a project/mod guitar. So, anyone know how well these are made? Or anything about them at all?

-Thanks
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

I have an SX Telecaster, I love it. The only thing I don't like are the tuning keys, they are a little sub par. But a new set is only $20-30.
All your base are belong to us.
Thank you very much.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

i was asking about them, ippon said something about shoddy fret work on some of them. as if it was hit or miss.

just passing on the info.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Agile makes a great alternative to the epiphone les paul, this forum absolutely loves this brand.

Douglass makes ok guitars, good for a mod project. Quality Control is a bit dodgy, but nothing unfixable.

SX makes litterally the worst guitars I have ever played in my life. The necks on them are terrible, the frets are badly cut and due to the aftereffect of the neck laquer, it has acquired a tangerine orange tint. Not the good kind. The electronics need immediate replacement, same with the hardware. Finish looks terrible, but is fairly solid. Only good feature is the wood, but it is not even cut properly, mine had a fairly uncomfortable back contour.

If I could, I would wipe SX off the planet.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I like my SX strat. I had some dirty frets, but no sharp edges or other issues. Electronics were about on par with any low-end Squier, but as for playability it was great. Neck feels like a strat neck too, so I'm happy with it.
Yea i have an SX version of a strat, personally i dont like it, but i know a couple guys who got them and used them for a project, and said they had a lot of fun, dont know how they turned out tho?!!?