I've been rockin to linkin park for the last little while, and i've had a hard time to find any other bands with the same 'sound' or 'feel'...any suggestions?
One Republic, maybe. I feel bad for even recommending it because neither are my style of music. I guess my point is, not many other bands use a computer for the drums, keys, guitars, and samples like Linkin Park does.
Quote by acoginthesystem
One Republic, maybe. I feel bad for even recommending it because neither are my style of music. I guess my point is, not many other bands use a computer for the drums, keys, guitars, and samples like Linkin Park does.

If you didn't know, Linkin Park actually has a drummer, guitarist, and DJ. When they play live, its actually really awesome.

edit: Their older stuff anyways. Their newer stuff is emo/pop ****.
Quote by xToxicChopstick
If you didn't know, Linkin Park actually has a drummer, guitarist, and DJ. When they play live, its actually really awesome.

Oh, don't get me wrong I know they have members capable of playing the instruments, they just seem so heavily based on samples and other **** that I like to pretend they're all sitting in front of separate computers coming up with the parts of the instrument they're supposed to be holding.

They should've stuck to metal/rock and not the hip-hop influenced **** they do. The new single that came out at the beginning of '08 summer had a badass riff in it with a sweet pinch harmonic at the end. They just play what sells, and that's the shame.
Quote by xToxicChopstick

agreed. i mean their older stuff.
Good God, uber-rocker are you like the regulator of the forums? Leave these people alone if you have nothing to say, dammit!! Do us a favor and stop reporting threads you don't like!!

For a Linkin Park-ish band I'd suggest POD
^He's only telling you to go to another place where the exact same thread is situated. He's doing nothing wrong.
Quote by EvilAngel93
Good God, uber-rocker are you like the regulator of the forums? Leave these people alone if you have nothing to say, dammit!! Do us a favor and stop reporting threads you don't like!!

For a Linkin Park-ish band I'd suggest POD

He's not, but I am. And I say it's closed. He reported it because it's in the wrong place. Shut up.

LOL