you can find it on the link on my sig

everything you hear is improved (pretty bad at improvin lyrics)

anyways yeah its a bit rough but check it out and post your feedback

thnx

P.S C4C
improv's cool, a lot of my own stuff is actually improvised.
Your vocals are definitely competent, though the instrumentation could use some spicing up.

just a hint: decide whether it's more important for you to have a song sound better, or have the energy and magic of a raw improvised performance.

If you'd like to make it sound more pro, plan it out before you hit record, and do as many takes as you need to nail it.

crit mine? www/myspace.com/stilettostabwounds
Quote by 035036503530
improv's cool, a lot of my own stuff is actually improvised.
Your vocals are definitely competent, though the instrumentation could use some spicing up.

just a hint: decide whether it's more important for you to have a song sound better, or have the energy and magic of a raw improvised performance.

If you'd like to make it sound more pro, plan it out before you hit record, and do as many takes as you need to nail it.

crit mine? www/myspace.com/stilettostabwounds

thnx man (right? lol). thats definitely not the finished product i just needed something to put on there.
Funny title.. The quality isn't the greatest, but it sounds like a pretty cool song, catchy and an unique vibe. Vocals are good. Would love to hear a finished product, I think it would be awesome with a few little leads and drums etc. It's the kind of music I like.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly