ok im kinda new to WoW and im thinking about starting a character as a tauren hunter..what would be some positive and negatives of this race and class?
dude go to the gamefaqs boards or something. this isnt really a good place to ask that. Or atleast go to the Gaming thread
well, I suggest selling your soul for something more useful.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
lol your WoW manual that came with the game should explain character races and classes fine..... *facepalm*

'edit : my brother tried to get me to start playing back in 04...glad I never did.
i just started WOW as well as a blood elf paladin dont know much bout taurans tho srry
Quote by Haff
ok im kinda new to WoW and im thinking about starting a character as a tauren hunter..what would be some positive and negatives of this race and class?

That is all.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by drunkinkoala
Negative:
You lose your social life.

Anyone considering WoW probably doesn't have one to start with.
Quote by Bubbles203
Yousa gonna get raped. NEVER tell the Pit you play WoW

Yep, pretty much. Infact I'm going to make a conscious effort to remember the TS' username and insult him/her in every thread he/she ever posts in for the rest of his sad life.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
**** tauren, go Dwarf
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Don't statr its a pointless game.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Well, starting WoW means you forfeit your soul. That's a pretty significant downside.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Long answer: Taurens are best for prot warriors or enhance shamans....or Druids. Trolls make the best Hunters with their Bezerking, trap avoidance, and Bow spec. Ditch the race/class combo, as far as the game goes it's the worst.

Short answer: Burn your copy and get a Priest to exorcise it.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
A few things. to the OP, id deff go Troll hunter. hunter is by far the best class for your first character. easiest to solo and get used to how the game works.

And to anyone saying "youll lose your life" or any equivalent. I play often and have a few nice social life. Also, trolling the pit on UG isn't any better use of your time so heed your own words.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."