Page 1 of 2
It's only a movie...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
...eugh!
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
PEDOBEAR IS A MOVIE STAR?!

Wooooooo!
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

She's always been an annoying, talentless, mickey mouse club carbon copy skank...I hope she goes the route of nearly all child stars and ends up

- drug addicted and overdoses

- a rope around her bankrupt neck
That movie premiered at Sundance almost two years ago. So thanks for the old news. Did you hear that Barack Obama is thinking about running for president?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
That movie premiered at Sundance almost two years ago. So thanks for the old news. Did you hear that Barack Obama is thinking about running for president?

Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by civildp1

Quote by civildp1

It was only released in theaters a couple of months ago, though. And the news article was published just today.
Quote by NigelLawless
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4772248a1860.html

No jokes guys, she's 14 and she's going to get raped. And she's happy about it.

Yeah, you can put it in those terms and make it seem like it's such a terrible thing. It's a movie and she's very mature to be able to deal with a role like this.
Quote by Flying Couch
It was only released in theaters a couple of months ago, though. And the news article was published just today.

Pssh, petty details.

There was a big hooplah about it when it first showed at Sundace. That's when all of the major news venues covered it. Everyone (or at least those paying attention) was over it by the time it finally got a theatrical release. Mostly because it's a terrible movie.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
In a way its pathetic. Because she is either a 14 yr old skank with lots of practice (most likely) or she has sat down with a group of older skanks who have taught her how to make sex sounds and moans and fake crying.
oh God, and i'll bet she's gonna scream her ass off for 95% of the rape. just like War of the Worlds.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by civildp1
Pssh, petty details.

There was a big hooplah about it when it first showed at Sundace. That's when all of the major news venues covered it. Everyone (or at least those paying attention) was over it by the time it finally got a theatrical release. Mostly because it's a terrible movie.

Its probably only just coming out now in NZ. Notice its a NZ article.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
She's always been an annoying, talentless, mickey mouse club carbon copy skank...I hope she goes the route of nearly all child stars and ends up

you should really reconsider the value of your life if you harbor that much hatred towards someone you know little to nothing about.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'd be all over it like maple syrup on a waffle.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd take whatever I could get, but I've seen better.
Quote by dio_dude
i do believe a post consisting only of the word 'rape' is in order, gentlemen

rape.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
rape
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by NGD1313
you should really reconsider the value of your life if you harbor that much hatred towards someone you know little to nothing about.

It was a joke and I couldn't careless about as you so eloquently put "Someone I know little to nothing about". But thanks anyways Dr. Phil.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
It was a joke and I couldn't careless about as you so eloquently put "Someone I know little to nothing about". But thanks anyways Dr. Phil.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
In a way its pathetic. Because she is either a 14 yr old skank with lots of practice (most likely) or she has sat down with a group of older skanks who have taught her how to make sex sounds and moans and fake crying.

I'm assuming girls don't like you very much.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Dude, wtf is wrong with you?

Joking or not thats just terrible, shes ****in 14!
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by drunkinkoala
I'm assuming girls don't like you very much.

Well I don't get the 14 yr old girls anymore seeing I'm 20 but the 18-20 year olds seem to like me just fine
Quote by kaosfire
Dude, wtf is wrong with you?

Joking or not thats just terrible, shes ****in 14!

I'm taking douchebag lessons, eat your heart out.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

your sense of humor is lacking at best and your douchebaggery isn't impressing anyone. so how about you just drop the internet tough guy routine, champ?
Quote by necroscience13
typical hollywood stage door parents. what terrible parents. who would let their kid do this!?

Why wouldnt she be allowed to act?

Shes an actress.....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Page 1 of 2