So lets face it men, when it comes to women we can't do much. Sure they don't attack often, but when the moment strikes, its a horrible thing[and i'm not talking about pms, i'm talking about good ol' fightin'].

So I have made this thread to discuss ways that guys can protect themselves if a women were to ever attack them and to share stories about any brawls any of you gentlemen have gotten into with women.

For example, a good way to defend yourself is this simple procedure.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9965/headbuttgt9.png

So pit, lets get the ideas and stories crackin.

[if this thread breaks any rules or anyone finds it offensive, I will remove it.]
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
it doesnt matter, the guy ALWAYS gets the blame so dont even bother trying to defend yourself or your looking at battery/assault.

Its ****ed up but true.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

all you have to do is restrain the female from doing any harm to you. while at the same time not harming her. if you cant restrain the average female i think you may have some problems.
Last edited by fudger at Nov 25, 2008,
If it is serious and she is coming at you viciously I just hold a large frying pan and use it as a shield. If she hits I move the pan. She then hits the pan and hurts her hand. Then the pan is all that is hurting her and I am merely protecting myself.
Quote by fudger
all you have to do is restrain the female from doing any harm to you. while at the same time not harming her. if you restrain the average female i think you may have some problems.

Looks like rape.
Once your attacked, you have a right to defend yourself no matter who the attacker is. If it happens to be a woman, it's her own stupidity for picking a fight with a bigger, stronger opponent.

She'll think you're going down on her and be all surprised and love you because she thinks you're sweet, but then BAM! right in the ovaries.
Quote by fudger
all you have to do is restrain the female from doing any harm to you. while at the same time not harming her. if you restrain the average female i think you may have some problems.

Difficult to pull off the if law gets involved, so much as spitting on someone is classed as assault here.
ohai little sig.
im not a big guy, back in the day this girl grabbed me by the hair and swung me around, i punched her in the head and got +300 life points for it.
Alls I know is when they attack me I attack back...

As far as the guy always being in the wrong goes. Just last weekend this total mole thought I called her a slut (in my drunken-ness I called my best mate a man-slut, she obviously misheard). Anyway the bitch was huge, I mean at least 6'2" and she was all up in my face pushing me and ****. Eventually she punched me in the chin, so I punched her right between the eyes. A bit of a wrestle ensued until the cops arrived.

Then the typical female "the boy attacked me!" lines began. But these were some smart cops, noting the girl was somewhat larger than I and highly intoxicated. They ended up slapping a couple of fines on and locking her up in the drunk tank for the evening they then took my statement down, for use if I felt the need to press charges.

Point being, if a girl is seriously attacking you, kick her ass!

**this rule does not always apply, if the girl is weaker than you/not hurting you it's just not right to beat her up.**
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
yet another reason to always carry bear mace. the price of safety is constant vigilance!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by winterXsolstice
im not a big guy, back in the day this girl grabbed me by the hair and swung me around, i punched her in the head and got +300 life points for it.

You gained a level! You evolved into...WIFEBEATER!
Quote by Doppelgänger
FIRMLY GRASP IT.

ololol I love that episode.

Firmly grasp it!

*crack*