Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a long long time so I thought I'd drop this one for you guys. My friend came up with the backing track, she did the piano and all the synths - all original. I heard it and thought hey I can do something with this! So I asked her if I could collab on this beautiful track and play guitar over it. I did it pretty quickly the other day most parts are improvised. I would really appreciate some feedback. Please don't be shy.

The track is called "rainfall" please check it out.

http://hab.dmusic.com/

Thanks everyone.
Thanks for the crit, anyways. I don't really think you should have used so much distortion but it sounded good non-the less. I don't like how you stopped at 1:24 I thought you should have kept going building it up faster and faster until you got to that fast part at 1:59. I liked the part you did at 2:02 that was pretty cool actually. The change of scale at 2:35 was nice, aeolian I believe. I thought you could have worked with that scale around some more especially with that piano backing it was given a cool vibe. All in all great job man.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
i really like it. I agree. Theres really not enough guitar and piano duets like that. Only thing is, you could have gone a little cleaner with the effects- less distortion; It starts to sound like Dragonforce's level of distortion after a while, especially when you get moving. Other than that it's great.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Wow, this was beautiful. It really showed some talent in not only playing ability but songwriting ability as well. Major kudos to you, sir.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17296854#post17296854
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.