Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do it?
Yes
33 41%
No
47 59%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
So basically for the last 2 years, I've been bothered by a small group of people in the grade below me in high school and really, I've lost nearly all tolerance to their foolish antics. They are always bothering me when I mind my own business such as yelling at me when I'm listening to my iPod on the bus, taking my earphones out, tapping me on the head and running away when it's their stop, calling out my name and following me between classes, I've tried telling them to stop bothering me and ever since, I've just ignored them but now I really don't want to tolerate it anymore and a teacher telling them to leave me alone will do nothing (discipline at this school is horrible) so I've been seriously considering breaking one of their arms just to teach them a lesson.

Should I go through with it? I shouldn't have a problem since they're all smaller than me and I've trained in Taikudo Karate for the last 8 years of my life so breaking an arm shouldn't be difficult, I'm only worried about getting suspended or expelled, I'm 15 and in year 9.

What do you guys think?
Probably a bad idea. If they're all smaller than you, there's no impending doom. Ignoring them will probably make them stop if they're not getting a rise out of you.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If they actually attack you then fine but you can't just go around beating the **** out of people smaller than you just because they are pissing you off and you know you can beat them.
Breaking an arm could be considered assault, but if you have the attitude like "I'm gonna kick your ass if you make one wrong move, pal" usually sends off this subconscious vibe that deters people from bothering you. Alternatively, you could grab one of them and threaten to kick his ass if they don't leave you alone, whilst twisting his arm or something else to let him know that you are capable of causing him much worse pain.
Dude, it's ****ing high school man. Once you're out of there, you will never have to see any of them ever again.

Well, that's not necesarily true. I see tons of people from high school nowadays, but thats just because I went to a college located only 10 minutes away from my high school, and practicall everyone from my senior class goes there. I guess what I'm saying is, don't make the same mistake I did.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Kick the **** out of them sure, breaking an arm is too much but they sound like little ****s who need dealing with
spread vicious rumors and post their phone numbers on the pit and /b/
thatll show em
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Stir-Fry
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If they actually attack you then fine but you can't just go around beating the **** out of people smaller than you just because they are pissing you off and you know you can beat them.

Did you read the entire post? They've been bothering me for 2 years.
say to em "if you do it one more time, ill break your ****ing arm"

then if they dont listen, show them the concequences

but maybe breaking an arm is a bit severe, just beat the **** out em em instead
Dude...they're in junior high. Of course they'll be annoying as hell. Seriously, just scare 'em a little and get 'em to back off with your WORDS. It sounds like you're making a target of yourself if you've gone to a freakin teacher about this...
That's ****ing idiotic. Yea, ya think being suspended or expelled might be a problem if you break some random kids arm?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by XianXiuHong
So basically for the last 2 years, I've been bothered by a small group of people in the grade below me in high school and really, I've lost nearly all tolerance to their foolish antics. They are always bothering me when I mind my own business such as yelling at me when I'm listening to my iPod on the bus, taking my earphones out, tapping me on the head and running away when it's their stop, calling out my name and following me between classes, I've tried telling them to stop bothering me and ever since, I've just ignored them but now I really don't want to tolerate it anymore and a teacher telling them to leave me alone will do nothing (discipline at this school is horrible) so I've been seriously considering breaking one of their arms just to teach them a lesson.

Should I go through with it? I shouldn't have a problem since they're all smaller than me and I've trained in Taikudo Karate for the last 8 years of my life so breaking an arm shouldn't be difficult, I'm only worried about getting suspended or expelled, I'm 15 and in year 9.

What do you guys think?

...You've taken Martial Arts for over half your life, and this is the conclusion you come to?...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Plus, you'll get the short end of the stick.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
i used to do a lot of amateur boxing, and so now my hands are licensed "deadly weapons". so if i were to go punch someone, it would be assault with a deadly weapon.
im sure its the same with you.
real fights aren't pre-meditated. u just get in a fistfight because someone did something at the time, not because people have been assholes to u all the time.
Quote by captainoid
...You've taken Martial Arts for over half your life, and this is the conclusion you come to?...

I'm not a violent person in general, I'm more of a pacifist, I only use my karate when I actually HAVE to, but I'm seriously considering making this an exception.
Dude it is not worth it. Just let them be their stupid selves and if you need to give them a small verbal lashing than have at it but beating the crap outta 13 year olds isn't going to make the situation better, only much much worse.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Dude, you've done martial arts for the last 8 years? I learnt for about 8 months and the first thing I was taught was that you only EVER use it in self-defence. And you're talking about breaking a kids arm for name calling?

You need to calm down brother. Either that or wind them up so they attack you..

...then you can unleash.
you dont have to seriously hurt anyone, one punch and theyll **** off
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by STPilots17
Dude it is not worth it. Just let them be their stupid selves and if you need to give them a small verbal lashing than have at it but beating the crap outta 13 year olds isn't going to make the situation better, only much much worse.

Words don't do anything, they're the kind of retards who laugh if you stand up for yourself because they feel big in a group.
Break an arm ? Rape them, for god's sake.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
You're Australian. Just talk fast enough and they'll think you're casting black magic or some indecipherable shit like that and run away.
choke one of them against the wall
if the teachers freak out
claim mental duress
its not like youre breaking a bone or something
but youre showing the kid you mean business
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Quote by XianXiuHong
I'm not a violent person in general, I'm more of a pacifist, I only use my karate when I actually HAVE to, but I'm seriously considering making this an exception.

If they find so much joy in totrturing you, make it look like your their friend. These kinds of people only get enjoyment out of your misery if they can see you're miserable. don't break eight years of self discipline to deal with some snot nosed cunts.
Hey man the last thing you want to do is fight them or break an arm because it will be a suspension if not expulsion and you always run the risk of juvenile charges or some sorta anger management or therapy sessions. First option is still to take it to the school and try to let it roll off your back
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

if you have taken all necasary actions to have them stopped and nothing happened, then kick their asses
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Next time they touch you, just grab one real tight, tell them stop in that really psychotic kinda "Imma keelll yewww" kinda way, and then push them away.
If they do it again, meet them out of school, and kick their asses.
Member of the Laney Cult
I'll empathize here. A year or two back, I was having problems with this guy (we get along better now) but I was crouched in front of my locker when he walks up and says something and when I look up he shoves me. Now I had been dealing with him in a venting sort of way for the entire school year, and frankly quite tired of it. I walked over to him and roughly put him up against a locker, and growled something into his face (can't remember what, I was PISSED). The hall got quiet and a teacher told me to put him down. I may have almost gotten in trouble, but when I tell you it was worth it, I really mean it. He has bothered me since, and I can now tolerate him.

If it bothers you that much, rough 'em up a bit. Don't hurt them, broken noses, arms etc. But putting one (or all) against a locker, or making an example of one of them is usually a pretty sure-fire way of getting them to leave you alone. (I try to ignore people who bother me too, not healthy; I've become resentful, and sometimes a little aggressive towards my friends for little reason) I don't get into fights much, but I've learned to cope. My advice beneath the wall of text. Do what feels right, and stick to it, no matter what. If fighting with them and getting introuble is too big a loss for you avoid it. If not, show 'em whose boss.
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Violence never really solved much, trust me, I know. Just try to find an alternative, and if talking to a teacher doesn't help, try to get a bunch of friends and tell them that you'll know the hell out of them if they don't stop, but don't actually beat them up, just try and scare people. Especially if your tall or strong, it will frighten the **** out of them
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
If they're snot-nosed chavs like it sounds that they are, then if you're a jerk to them they'll want revenge, or they'll cower off. And breaking an arm IS going a bit far...
Quote by FlyingV666
Violence never really solved much, trust me, I know. Just try to find an alternative, and if talking to a teacher doesn't help, try to get a bunch of friends and tell them that you'll know the hell out of them if they don't stop, but don't actually beat them up, just try and scare people. Especially if your tall or strong, it will frighten the **** out of them

That lead to a giant gang fight at my middle school , it was not pretty, I don't remeber anything worse than a black eye coming from it but the entire school was on edge for a month after that.
Throw fruit punch at them.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
no man i wouldn't do it... considering you know martial arts and that itself is cosidered a deadly weapon and the law would lock you up for a long time for that if you was to break the guys arm.... soo no i wouldn't do it man.. just ignore them... there just a bunch of little snot nosed brats that haven't popped there moms tit out of there mouth yet..
Wow..you must not be very good at standing up for yourself. Ive never really had a bully though, so maybe I should shut the **** up

Anyways, if I were in your situation, this is what I would...
1. Ask them if there was a problem and tell them to stop and go find someone else to pick on
2. Go get a senior friend to personally ask them to stop. Im pretty sure theyd listen
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Wow..you must not be very good at standing up for yourself. Ive never really had a bully though, so maybe I should shut the **** up

Anyways, if I were in your situation, this is what I would...
1. Ask them if there was a problem and tell them to stop and go find someone else to pick on
2. Go get a senior friend to personally ask them to stop. Im pretty sure theyd listen

There's no problem that I have, they just like picking on people in general.

Getting a senior friend would be redundant, they laugh at everything unless you actually get physical with them.
Breaking a finger would be sufficient. If not move onto the arm.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Page 1 of 2