I'm always either in my room or at school. In my room I'm playing guitar or surfing the net, or reading. This is my life. I just had to get this off my chest. Don't bother with commenting unless you want to.
Welcome to what the rest of us call life. Everything is boring, get used to it.

What would be unboring?

Some ppl without computers would think surfing the web was crazy entertaining. They'd be flipping out over the awesomeness.

Something that you take for granted and that is a regular part of your life becomes boring. Best way to be not bored is to keep doing things you've never done before.
Dude join the club. Ive only recently started going out with friends. =\
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by mikeman
I'm always either in my room or at school. In my room I'm playing guitar or surfing the net, or reading. This is my life. I just had to get this off my chest. Don't bother with commenting unless you want to.

well uh, ive been like that for 2 months now.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

No I have the most boring life ever.
Everyday I have a different fling with an exotic model.
Everyday I have to save the world from some apocalyptic doom.

It's so monotonous.
It was a graveyard smash.
Welcome to the Pit
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
What's worse?
that being the only thing that you know, or being in combat 3 times, seeing the world....
and winding up the same way?
It's all subjective I guess.
Quote by C. Limon
Everyday I have a different fling with an exotic model.

It's so monotonous.

i cry for the needy people in the world like you.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by C. Limon
Everyday I have a different fling with an exotic .

It's so monotonous.

I'm too cool to save the world. I'm spending too much times with models.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by kaosfire
i cry for the needy people in the world like you.

I appreciate your sympathy kind sir.
It was a graveyard smash.
Well it could be your age. I didnt hang out outside of school with anyone that wasnt a family member until freshmen year. Just get some friends and things fall into place
get out more. live life to its fullest because you dont live forever
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
I had a pretty boring life up until I started jamming with different musicians.

Look for people who either good or bad at music and just try to chill. Your life won't be boring too long after that...
Does being successful truly make you a sell out? Can't you do your own original music and be successful because of it?
well at least you HAVE internet!!!
oh wait....

meh get out and do something. time to save the world....of warcraft.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
That is why you are here..

Join a band if your a guitarist..
a little lost.....
Life is what you make of it. Do what you want to do. If you enjoy sitting in your room and playing guitar, then do it.

Some people may call my life boring. I pretty much do nothing but go to my classes during the day and work nights during the entire week, and then spend my free time with friends, either loitering in front of random stores (or at the mall), or sitting in my vehicle in front of the friend's house, just listening to music, smoking, and talking the entire time. Hell, I do the same thing at school when I'm not in class.

But, see, it's what I enjoy, so it's all right. Don't do what other's may see as right, because you'll simply be living in an image of someone else.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
go jump off a brigde. that should excite things.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
dude, i'm home school. my days have been almost exactly the same my whole life.
i do go out on weekends and for hockey, but still.
Go on a walk...

In some random direction you have never been before...

Really though, when I get bored I just hop on a random bus, and everything is in Japanese here so I don't know what it says anyway...

I don't take my cellphone, just go see if I can find something new...

Bound to discover something new, or at least kill some time...
welcome to life, it sucks. just deal with it
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Are you still in high school or are you in college? If you're in college, go join some campus organizations and get out of your room!
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I agree with Guitarfreak. Doing nothing will get you nowhere, it may be hard to get motivated but once you get out of the house there are many more things to think about. Go for a walk around your neighbourhood, look at the plants and stuff around you. Go in the evening when the light is orange, you know the time.
If you're sociable get a few friends together and take a train to a suburb you've never been to, have a look around and get lunch at a restaraunt.

And TS if you're just sitting there reading all these replies and not intending to actually do anything, things will not get better. Get out there.
Thats pretty average, dude.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
i think youll find when you have the ability to go out its not all super exciting. Im in college and i can pretty much do whatever i want, but after a while it all becomes the same thing, just a dif. location. Its all a matter of perspective
The Dude abides
Quote by Rockon914
i think youll find when you have the ability to go out its not all super exciting. Im in college and i can pretty much do whatever i want, but after a while it all becomes the same thing, just a dif. location. Its all a matter of perspective

You are wise beyond your years kind sir...
It's all what you make of it.
Man it's just the way you look at it... If it's really bothering do something like going to a dancing class... Well, ya thaz me... And it makes me happy, dancing with beautiful women. lol.
I think I'll go to Europe for a few years.

seriously though, theres nothing to do and nothing worth doing
Are you satisfied with it? If so, it's not a big deal at all really.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
i'd like to kill myself to make life more adventurous. but im to scared to pull the trigger. (pun intended obviously)
Well Enough Alone
I'll trade you any day. I work nights. That means I basically have no social interaction at all. Sure I chose it because it pays better and it's relatively easy as I don't have to deal with any managers etc. But I honestly hate it. I work and sleep

/life
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
I just went running for 25 mins and it managed to brighten your day. Definitely recommend some exercise to break up the monotony. Makes you feel good and look good. Chicks dig a fit dude.

Make sure you listen to music while running, otherwise it becomes work.
Go out and do something man...get your adrenaline flowing. +1 to running, though I haven't done it nearly as much as I should...
Nope, no sig here.