so, I live in a small town. There is this bitch that lives in my town that likes to spread rumors and get people into ****ed up situations. For example, she got a friend of mine arrested for vandalism of property that she tagged and framed my friend. She also once got a guy I know arrested for rape when he never touched her. We will call this girl "Bitch" just to keep it simple.

So I had a few days ago, I had a few beers and I went playing in the mud. well, I got stuck, and Bitch's boyfriend (who is a friend of a friend) pulled me out. Well he had told her that he bailed me out.

I find out today that she is going around telling everyone that will listen that we were together that night and that she drank with me, got stuck in the mud with me and gave me head.

Here's the problem, not only was she not with me, and I didn't get head, but this girl is 15 and I'm 20. That little fact is starting to scare the **** out of me seeing what she's done in the past. Granted, I have a couple witnesses, but still, I'm really worried and I don't want to go to Jail for something that never happened. So, Pit, what should I do about this?

SHORT VERSION: A 15 year old girl is going around saying that she gave me head and I'm 20... aww **** it, read the damn wall of text, you'll get more out of it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Ok..

Well you have a witness, or a few, so what's the problem?

Talk to her and find out why she's so insecure and has to spread pathetic rumours.
a little lost.....
I'm confused about the whole "stuck in the mud" part. Cereally, what the hell are you talking about?

Edit: If you're concerned about her taking legal action against you there's not nearly enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you raped her face.
Do nothing. Nothing you can do. If you confront her you might just aggitate her to the point where what happened to people you know happens to you.
your not old enough to drink
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Alibi is your friend.

Also, if it really matters, they can do the cotton swab test to search for semen in her mouth

then they compare it to yours
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Hate kids like that. If you're really in a small town and everyone knows she does this shit, just rally everyone you know and have them all testify against her.
Quote by RU Experienced?
raped her face.

i lol'ed haha

yea and kick this girls ass and such
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm confused about the whole "stuck in the mud" part. Cereally, what the hell are you talking about?

Edit: If you're concerned about her taking legal action against you there's not nearly enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you raped her face.

with the whole stuck in the mud was, I went playing in the mudd with my car and had to be towed out. Her boyfriend told her that he bailed me out. She's been going around saying that she was with me that night when she wasn't. that what i'm getting at about the whole stuck in mud scenario.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by TunerAddict
Do nothing. Nothing you can do. If you confront her you might just aggitate her to the point where what happened to people you know happens to you.

Agreed. Just don't do anything and see what happens.

You said you've got witnesses and obviously this girl has gotten a reputation at this point, so I wouldn't really worry. If the police actually come and try to get you, get your friend to talk to her boyfriend and have him help you out.

Also, what were you doing in the mud? I keep imagining you getting your car stuck in the mud but I'm sure I'm off.

EDIT: Hey, I was actually right about the mud
Quote by trio1000
grab her and start shaking her, shouting "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

This
Fap.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Tell her that if she stops telling that rumor she can really give you head. Thats obviously what she wants because of the rumor.
Quote by RU Experienced?

... obviously he was 4x4ing. jeeze lol.

i love how i was slightly wrong. 2x4ing. woo.
insist on a polygraph test. Then when she fails, insist she take a test for all the other cases. Then when shes in jail, go visit her and be like, "Owned Bitch"
The Dude abides
Quote by kurt_cobain9
with the whole stuck in the mud was, I went playing in the mudd with my car and had to be towed out. Her boyfriend told her that he bailed me out. She's been going around saying that she was with me that night when she wasn't. that what i'm getting at about the whole stuck in mud scenario.

Oh okay, hard to tell on the pit with the whole "if there's grass on the field play ball, if not go out back and play in the mud" since she's underage

I really think you'd be in the clear legally, but I'm sure you'll get some weird looks and overhear conversations about it socially.
I highly doubt you'll be indicted with anything if you have witnesses. If you're worried about everyone thinking you're a pedo, you can take her to Small Claims court (thats what its called in Aus) and sue her for slander. Something like that can be very damaging to ones character.
Spread vicious rumors of your own.
Something along the lines of her being a prostitute on weekends.
Quote by jazz71286
I highly doubt you'll be indicted with anything if you have witnesses. If you're worried about everyone thinking you're a pedo, you can take her to Small Claims court (thats what its called in Aus) and sue her for slander. Something like that can be very damaging to ones character.

its called the same thing in America
The Dude abides
Quote by x_thurston_x
Spread vicious rumors of your own.
Something along the lines of her being a prostitute on weekends.

That's probably not a rumor.

Yeah, small claims may be a good way at getting back at her.
spread a rumor about her just for payback for all the people thats hes ****ed over
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Spreading rumours about her will just amplify her actions, and doing nothing about it she'll keep on going about doing this. What you need to do is explain to her why she does this after figuring it out yourself, and you have to get into her mind and just **** **** up. After that she won't do anything of the sort ever again, and she won't ever talk to you again.
After telling her all of this, explain to her how pathetic she is and how no matter what you will always be the higher person.
That's my advice, and considering you're 20, I think you could do this pretty easily.
In my town, this girl would be outcasted and more than likely actually killed.

But that's just my town. *cough*mostlyme*cough*

<_<

*cough*

You should find some way to counteract this bitch....because you dont need to end up in jail just because some little bitch has the whole minor thing running for her.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

kill her, then rape her.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Okay one thing I don't get, her boyfriend was there, and she's saying she gave head to you as her boyfriend helped you out. Uh hello, tell that shit to her boyfriend. If he doesn't believe you, she's a skank, if he does believe you, she's a lying skank. Problem solved.
Quote by bowen
Spreading rumours about her will just amplify her actions, and doing nothing about it she'll keep on going about doing this. What you need to do is explain to her why she does this after figuring it out yourself, and you have to get into her mind and just **** **** up. After that she won't do anything of the sort ever again, and she won't ever talk to you again.
After telling her all of this, explain to her how pathetic she is and how no matter what you will always be the higher person.
That's my advice, and considering you're 20, I think you could do this pretty easily.

Oh damn **** my plan do this
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by bowen

O_o

Why the **** are you in my mind?

GET OUT!

I do this to people all the time...

>_>

*looks for cameras in my room*

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
O_o

Why the **** are you in my mind?

GET OUT!

I do this to people all the time...

>_>

*looks for cameras in my room*

You won't ever find them, thought about you figuring out ahead of time
Yeah, that whole "stuck in the mud" was a bit sus haha, but yeah, sue her for slander, and if that doesn't work, either bash her or spread rumours back.