In math today after taking a test... Waiting for the bell to ring with about half an hour.

Me and my friend have a book of songs that we write in/draw/whatever during class and at for our band.

I decided to go give it to him, and I was in his class the period before so I knew we weren't doing anything important in his class...

Got in trouble, had the book taken away after resisting for like 5 minutes.

Signed out to go to the bathroom because I had to go, but his class was on the way, so I decided to just leave it with him.

Now I have detention for a few hours on Saturday.

She read through the book too... not cool...
I wonder if that is anything like the brutal death/deathgrind songs i would write in high school, with content about feces, anal sex, and murder.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
saturday wtf is this the breakfast club?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Exactly what I was thinking...

yeah thats honestly the first thing that came to mind when I read that, so I typed it
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Exactly what I was thinking...

My school's not even open on Saturday. Why the hell should you even have to show up? If you get your parents on your side there's really not much the school can do about it.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Worst thing is that I think I'm gonna be alone with the teacher....eww...

Make sure to make friends with all the cliche groups of kids there lol BC reference again
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Avedas
My school's not even open on Saturday. Why the hell should you even have to show up? If you get your parents on your side there's really not much the school can do about it.

I don't think that's necessarily true.
How is it really punishment if you miss class for detention, you know? My school did that on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. It was pretty brutal.

Anyways, your teacher obviously has no life. Put the moves on her. She'll be flattered and will let you go early.

Or she'll keep you hostage...

Either way...
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by x_thurston_x
How is it really punishment if you miss class for detention, you know? My school did that on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. It was pretty brutal.

Which is fine, but Saturdays is just stupid. It's not even a school day. Where I am, at least, teachers aren't allowed to keep you past 4pm on a school day.
Quote by x_thurston_x

Anyways, your teacher obviously has no life. Put the moves on her. She'll be flattered and will let you go early.

Or she'll keep you hostage...

Either way...

thurston, your avatar reminds me of the robot douche from Grandma's Boy. Epic win.
Quote by Avedas
Which is fine, but Saturdays is just stupid. It's not even a school day. Where I am, at least, teachers aren't allowed to keep you past 4pm on a school day.

Yeah. Interestingly enough, it still didn't discourage kids from ditching school.