Page 1 of 2
Disclaimer..it was late at night when I finally drifted off...and I assure you I am not smoking anything

Firstly, it was Kensai's avatar man....if that is Kensai or not I don't know /noobishness

Anyway, he was holding a smoking shotgun up, parallel to his head, and announced "Asian-faces. Gotta hunt 'em all"
-- Obviously, talking about the meme..I'm not racist and neither is this dream )

Then, looking through the scope, I saw a piece of grass move (we were like..in an African savanna...??) and then what appeared to be an antelope jumped up, except..it had an asian face! He shot it and the dream faded away...

it was hilarious, but I'm thinking I spend too much time on The Pit

So, anyone else have any weird dreams of late?
You need to take a break from the pit man.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SRX700
You need to take a break from the pit man.

Nah, let him go, I wanna see how weird these dreams get >;D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
you've only been here since march 08, and you're already have dreams of the pit.... id say you need to take a break
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I had a dream I had had a few nights ago and someone made a searchbar joke

Can you not be fucking lame for one post? If you're going to use a searchbar joke, at least be funny. You just end up being pitiful.
Quote by Jesstaa
Nah, let him go, I wanna see how weird these dreams get >;D

At the expense of his mental health?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I had a dream once. It was really nutty. I imagined myself as the drummer of a world-famous band and everyone loved us and taht there was no way we could **** it up.

Then I woke up, and I said "This is a great day to sue someone! Nothing could go wrong"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Spending too much time in the Pit.

After an 8 hour shift, or studying for too long, or even if I'm playing guitar before bed, I tend to dream about doing it all night.

Which sucks, especially when it comes too work. They're getting my days for a crap minimum wage, and getting my dreams for free.

/Waking Life reference.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I had a dream once. It was really nutty. I imagined myself as the drummer of a world-famous band and everyone loved us and taht there was no way we could **** it up.

Then I woke up, and I said "This is a great day to sue someone! Nothing could go wrong"

By the way people...I'm a girl

But yes..it was immensely weird...and I agree this could get very funny

To hell with my mental health
All I can say is, I can't wait for kensai to post in this thread. TS, I bet you kensai actually was in your dream, and killing asian faced antelopes somehow aids his plan to take over Sweden and, eventually, Poland. Of course, if we knew how he was going to link those two, it wouldn't be very secret or a very good plan.

EDIT:
Quote by thecoolestninja
Can you not be fucking lame for one post? If you're going to use a searchbar joke, at least be funny. You just end up being pitiful.

I think he was being serious
Quote by SRX700
At the expense of his mental health?

Not my mental health, so smeh =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Rock_Rebel

By the way people...I'm a girl

But yes..it was immensely weird...and I agree this could get very funny

To hell with my mental health

And the profile views shall now skyrocket
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by thecoolestninja

Haha PITiful teehee
Quote by thecoolestninja

Ooh somebody got desert in their vagina today, I was actually taking the piss out of excessive searchbar joke abusers
Quote by headbanger703
Haha PITiful teehee

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Echoplex
According to your profile, you're about 13. stay away from the pit, it will rape the rest of your life now

Come on, I'll be fine.

Kensai will protect me with his shotgun.

Do not take that sexually
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Disclaimer..it was late at night when I finally drifted off...and I assure you I am not smoking anything

Firstly, it was Kensai's avatar man....if that is Kensai or not I don't know /noobishness

Anyway, he was holding a smoking shotgun up, parallel to his head, and announced "Asian-faces. Gotta hunt 'em all"
-- Obviously, talking about the meme..I'm not racist and neither is this dream )

Then, looking through the scope, I saw a piece of grass move (we were like..in an African savanna...??) and then what appeared to be an antelope jumped up, except..it had an asian face! He shot it and the dream faded away...

it was hilarious, but I'm thinking I spend too much time on The Pit

So, anyone else have any weird dreams of late?

Are you making light of the reasons that I can't sleep every night?
You guys (even the dumbasses) make the world of difference sometimes. I'm quite happy that your dreams are fantasy. Count your blessings.
Quote by Echoplex
According to your profile, you're about 13. stay away from the pit, it will rape the rest of your life now

This.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Come on, I'll be fine.

Too late.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Rock_Rebel
Come on, I'll be fine.

The pit could take a single word and corrupt it and give it sexual connotations
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Come on, I'll be fine.

Are you going to cock his big gun while he shoots your antelope full of large slugs
Quote by Rock_Rebel

Its ok, it will soon be over
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
in the Freudian analysis it would you're attracted to either animals or your dad.
Quote by jimmyled
in the Freudian analysis it would seem you're attracted to either animals or your dad.

I Lol`ed at this one..hahaha..with Freud it seems every person that has a weird dream happens to be attracted to either his parents or the thing related to the dream
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by Rokkec at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Rokkec
I Lol`ed at this one..hahaha..with Freud it seems every person that has a weird dream happens to be attracted to either his parents or the thing related to the dream

Whatever link is made between the person and the dream must NOT make sense, either. You forgot that. Example:

"Last night I dreamt I had sex with a cow and when I woke up this morning I was a sandwich."
Quote by Rock_Rebel

If you had a sex dream about me I guarantee you would not be disappointed.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
Quote by madbasslover
Whatever link is made between the perso n and the dream must NOT make sense, either. You forgot that. Example:

"Last night I dreamt I had sex with a cow and when I woke up this morning I was a sandwich."

Hahaha..Sooo true!
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Rokkec

eeeek....
Quote by Rock_Rebel
If I buy you, for your alleged $233.95..will you come to my side of the arguement about whether I should be in The Pit or not?

but his spider only has 7 legs
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Page 1 of 2