Hey guys. this morning i plugged in to my VK, and played for a while. i then thought i turned it off and went to school.

During maths first period, i realised i had left it on, shat myself and called my mum to turn it off.

so im curious if youve ever left your amp running on standby for a LONG period of time.

thanks.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Yeah I've left my VK on for a while, never more than overnight though. I usually leave my Champ on FOREVER because the light is on the back, so I constantly forget and go off to class and don't even notice until my room mate goes to bed and I can see the light glowing under the table.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Apparently you get more gain out of an amp by leaving it on for a few hours (my rhythm guitarist and his Valveking swear by this)
I left my 6505+ on for a whole weekend by accident once, and hell, it sounded sweet
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Apparently you get more gain out of an amp by leaving it on for a few hours (my rhythm guitarist and his Valveking swear by this)
I left my 6505+ on for a whole weekend by accident once, and hell, it sounded sweet

that's quite interesting
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
i have mine on every day all day but off during the nights
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard