Page 1 of 2
im posting this thread because i wanna know how other people think is the best way to deal with a police officer that abuses his power (more than usual -_-).

im sure most of you have seen the movie "lakeview terrace". similar to this situation. where they harrass you and harass you and you cant do anything about it because he is the law and the other police will belive him more than just some regular citizen.

A while back, i saw a video of this kid who was in some parking lot at doing some sort of study thing with a camera on his dashboard, and a cop pulled up and was like WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE BRAH BRAH BRAH IM A POLICE DONT TALK BACK TO ME I CAN AREST YOU FOR ASSULT OR ILL PLANT THIS POT ON YOU AND TAKE YOU IN FOR POSSESSION!

i just wanna know what you guys think about this and what you would do in this sittuation or w.e

i dont even know if this made any sense or not. ive been meaning to post this but i havent gotten around to it.
Quote by Brokntragedy
blah blah cops suck blah blah blah

about all I got outta that.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Bonebreaker.

Quote by dubstar92

Did you get dehydrated while reading it? Shoulda packed some Gatorade.
You cannot do anything.

Police > Normal people

They can arrest you and hold you for like 24 hours without charging you for jack. They are all powerful under the law.

Sucks balls, but hey....What ya gonna do?
Report him. I guess. If there have been enough complaints, and you have any witnesses, usually that's enough.

If not, take it to court. Especially if you have proof like in that video where the cop was clearly out of line.
Quote by Avedas

So, what's the deal with this dehydration nonsense? Did I miss something?
Quote by dubstar92

oh no dont get me wrong. i have nothing against police. its just frustrating to know that there are cops out there that actually do that. and its scary.
Quote by Avedas
Bonebreaker.

I drank it all, now I'm starting to hallucinate. I can't get anymore Gatorade because my fridge keeps running away.

Quote by Brokntragedy
oh no dont get me wrong. i have nothing against police. its just frustrating to know that there are cops out there that actually do that. and its scary.

I agree with you, I was just being an asshole
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Flying Couch
So, what's the deal with this dehydration nonsense? Did I miss something?

Yeah, some dude got in a fight but he got dehydrated and didn't know if he won or not. Go search for it.
Quote by Avedas

He did pack gatorade, but he then realized it was fruit punch. He likes the lemon-lime flavor.
Quote by TunerAddict
He did pack gatorade, but he then realized it was fruit punch. He likes the lemon-lime flavor.

You remembered. I feel so loved.
grok it.

SKREAM!

an Uzi and a few 50 megaton hydrogen bombs will solve all of your problems.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by dubstar92
You remembered. I feel so loved.

I remember everything...Its kinda a problem...Remembering things you don't want to...
Quote by Avedas
Bonebreaker.

No! I'm already so annoyed by that lame joke.

First three times, it brought a few lulz.

Now it's a lulzkiller.
Quote by TunerAddict
You should.

i really dont, because i have nothing to hide. besides the fact that i look like some one who does.
Quote by TunerAddict
I remember everything...Its kinda a problem...Remembering things you don't want to...

oh
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Tire Me.
No! I'm already so annoyed by that lame joke.

First three times, it brought a few lulz.

Now it's a lulzkiller.

Having found the thread of origin, I'm gonna have to agree. Seems gay without parallel.
Quote by TunerAddict

Were you by chance on Oprah anytime recently?
Quote by Flying Couch
Having found the thread of origin, I'm gonna have to agree. Seems gay without parallel.

was it the fight one, or the the dehydration one. Because the second is pretty dumb, first is funny.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Flying Couch

I just wanted to say it once before it was 100% dead.
Quote by Avedas
I just wanted to say it once before it was 100% dead.

shush now child, everything is going to be ok.

*hugs* (not hug thread, so what)
grok it.

SKREAM!

this is no place for dehydration, because i have supplied every one with 1 free bottle of gatorade. now go to the store and grab it fo free.
Quote by dubstar92
shush now child, everything is going to be ok.

*hugs* (not hug thread, so what)

Don't let that one guy be a buzz kill! Just because he can't appreciate it doesn't mean we should stop. Screw him. We aren't here to please him. Well...I'm not atleast. Can't really speak for you guys, but I'm guessing you aren't...
I'd just leave them, because I know in Australia atleast, you can take some sort of legal action against them if they arrest you without a good reason.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by TunerAddict
Don't let that one guy be a buzz kill! Just because he can't appreciate it doesn't mean we should stop. Screw him. We aren't here to please him. Well...I'm not atleast. Can't really speak for you guys, but I'm guessing you aren't...

so what you are saying is dehydration can continue... or we shouldn't continue.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
so what you are saying is dehydration can continue... or we shouldn't continue.

Dehydration MUST continue. Its the only way.
Quote by TunerAddict
Dehydration MUST continue. Its the only way.

good

and uhhh to stay on topic "I'M THE POLICE YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY.'
grok it.

SKREAM!

I watch The Shield...I'm assuming thats what most cops are like.....lol

^This isn't serious
Quote by TunerAddict
I watch The Shield...I'm assuming thats what most cops are like.....lol

^This isn't serious

He obviously remembered lemon lime, as stated last night, its kicks fruit punches weak-ass all the way back to Kenya...I don't know why but I always have associated Kenya with Fruit Punch Gatorade...
Quote by DardoBoy
He obviously remembered lemon lime, as stated last night, its kicks fruit punches weak-ass all the way back to Kenya...I don't know why but I always have associated Kenya with Fruit Punch Gatorade...

Maybe Because Kenyans sweat Fruit Punch Gatorade.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Brokntragedy
wtf this is making me more thirsty than reassured about the corrupt police

well in case you haven't noticed. When corrupt police officers are involved, everyone needs to drink Lemon-Lime Gatorade.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Brokntragedy
in all honesty. i think fruit punch beats lemon lime any day.

1. Well actually I just drank Glacier Freeze and it is the best.
2. But Lemon-Lime > Fruit Punch.
3. Stay on topic TS
grok it.

SKREAM!

Page 1 of 2