I have a paper to write for my weather course:

"Your story may be fact or fiction. Fictional stories may include mystery, science fiction, Buddhist Monks, romance, politics, history, just about anything. The story must fit onto one side of one page and must be double spaced. There must be a connection of some kind with material or a topic (topics) covered in the course this semester. Factual stories should recount a close encounter with unusual or severe weather, an observation of interesting or unusual atmospheric or weather phenomena, or something of that nature."

I'm willing to fill it with memes if someone comes up with a good idea for me to write.
I also get extra credit for drawing a picture.
So Pit, any suggestions?
Rick Astley is a secret agent who fights a confused pear that is laughing at its lack of knowledge.
Quote by Gigatiran
I need to tie in weather somewhere.

Quote by ShaggyDan
Rick Astley is a secret agent who fights a confused pear that is laughing at its lack of knowledge.

Whose laugh is causing the earth to quake in some major cities worldwide.
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 25, 2008,
make it an x men story, with storm for the weather parts.
I have no opinion on this matter.
write a story about how you were in the desert and you were so dehydrated so you decided to fap for one more time and you came blood then before you died you got raped by tumbleweed
How about:

UGer decides upon own idea for weather-related story.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Gigatiran
The story must fit onto one side of one page and must be double spaced.

Are you like 5?
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
haha what is this class? for 10 year old's or something?

ok write this

i leke whether cuz 1 dai me and mai friend ross (leke from Friendz lulz) was walkin to da park, it was really nice cuz the sun woz out.
a boodi monk came out but it woz ok coz he was really nice.
Fin (leke da france lulz)
Sadly it's a university assignment, the guy was cutting us a break for making the tests so hard by giving us an easy paper.
If my university gave me an assignment like that I'd assume I accidentally enrolled into the retards degree. (no offence to retards)
Quote by Kiwi Ace
One page double spaced... that's like... 200 words?

Your university must be... interesting.

He gets bonuses for pretty pictures as well. Must be very..."interesting"...
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Heid
He gets bonuses for pretty pictures as well. Must be very..."interesting"...

Yeah well he also said he would hang the prettyist picture on his fridge. Jealous now?
Rick Astley fapping over Gatorade.

Easy...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by XianXiuHong
...I'm extremely jealous of you right now.

don't be, he has 'special needs'