So I've been offered a real good deal on an electric mandolin. I was wondering; is it at all possible to run it through my electric amp through my pedals and get, dare I say it, a br00tal mandolin sound? Or am I just high?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
One way to find out.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
theres no reason why it shouldnt...

im fucking jealous right now.

im wondering how it would go with a harmoniser set an octave down...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Well, I don't lose anything by trying, right? Now I just need $500.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm seriously thinking that if it works, I may just give up guitar and become the world's first punk mandolin player.
Quote by Cathbard
Gigged with a guy who put his violin through guitar stuff. Great sounds. I use an accoustic mandolin for recording and add some FX post production sometimes. Phasing and chorus are nice. Delay can be awesome.
I heard it once and never wanted to hear it again. Sounded bloody terrible to me.

Every man to his own though...