is it a good guitar? I like the way it looks and I think they're discontinued now but would it be worth getting a mint condition one of ebay for $2.500 USD? If you go to ebay.com and search Charvel Surfcaster and then scroll down and at the bottom you'll see them and one for $2.500. I haven't looked at the others yet and personally I'd rather wait and get one in surf green. what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Vintage-92-Charvel-Surfcaster-Tangerine-C_W0QQitemZ290224991929QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
Last edited by xXguitard00dXx at Nov 25, 2008,
theres these things called hotlinks...they save us guys who are half assed a lot of time.
yo.

I BELIEVE
looks good and its cheap so yes
Edit:by cheap i was looking at the postage
it sounds like a good deal ive got no clue how nice the guitar is
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
you live in aussie too TS...

expect it around $5000 after customs have a look at it when it gets into the country.

fuckin nice git though...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
you live in aussie too TS...

expect it around $5000 after customs have a look at it when it gets into the country.

fuckin nice git though...

bugger!
Read my sig. That should give you a hint how I feel about them.

BTW, since I'm in Oz too, you keen on taking up my offer if you get it?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Read my sig. That should give you a hint how I feel about them.

BTW, since I'm in Oz too, you keen on taking up my offer if you get it?

lol....nah man but yeah they're pretty nice guitars from what I know about them.
I'd focus on a new amp before I spent $2500 on a guitar, but that's me. Looks nice but I have never played one.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
I'd focus on a new amp before I spent $2500 on a guitar, but that's me. Looks nice but I have never played one.

yeah I guess since I only have a 15 watt line 6 spider 3 lol... I can't afford the guitar yet anyway but that's okay cuz I'd rather it in surf green but now I want a maton which is more then half the price. =)