I tried one, and I can't say enough good things about it. If you're looking for one and you don't play ultra high gain metal, take it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I tried one, and I can't say enough good things about it. If you're looking for one and you don't play ultra high gain metal, take it.

k thanks guys your reply on both of my threads
Maton guitars are very good guitars, I've tried some myself, and they're very well built and sound good too. The only bad thing about them is that they're pretty expensive and hard to find (at least in Europe). But if you have the money and the opportunity to get one, I say go for it. And the colour of the MS500 in that picture is Ultra Green if I'm not mistaking.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by HollishGuy
Maton guitars are very good guitars, I've tried some myself, and they're very well built and sound good too. The only bad thing about them is that they're pretty expensive and hard to find (at least in Europe). But if you have the money and the opportunity to get one, I say go for it. And the colour of the MS500 in that picture is Ultra Green if I'm not mistaking.

k kewl.
It's your choice. Personally I'd go for the green.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
It's your choice. Personally I'd go for the green.

yeah same it's just going to be hard finding one in that color =)
I reckon that it is good but it depends on what style you play.
Personally, if I had enough money, I would buy one of those.