Like people you work with, friends, people you've met on certain occasions?

Yesterday my bro and I were watching this news kinda show (mainly about prominent people and all the **** they do) and they had this series going on over a few weeks called "Hot 5". In it, 5 women compete against each other for who is the hottest. All this takes place on Mallorca (Small Spanish Island) and 3 guys judge them. Categories are: Boobs, Sex Appeal, Sympathy, Outfit...not sure but something along that line. Anyways, my bro and I were watching it, bored, and saw this women who looked like she was in her 40s and was much older than the other 4 women. I thought she seemed familiar but couldn't quite put my finger on it since I wasn't wearing my glasses. My bro said she looked like the women we once built a website for. We met up with her in Munich once to talk about the project. Needless to say, we hate her cause she tried to scam us and threatened to sue us, but ended up paying. I check the TV shows website today and watched the episode, and it turns out it's her. I couldn't stop laughing.

Any similar stories?

edit: I read someone posting about a magazine. Let's not limit this to TV. I have a story here too. A classmate of mine two years ago was posted naked in a girl-teenie magazine. We hung it up in the school. I've talked to him a few times before, he's kinda weird but ok. We laughed. Hard.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Last edited by HuckIt at Nov 25, 2008,
a mate of mine was on Trisha haha
he didn't even tell anyone he was on it, i just caught it by chance.
funniest moment ever
I was in the library the yesterday with my dad renting a movie...

I find a couple so I'm looking at some magazines to get, because you can get all the back issues for free..

Then he just grabs some random military magazine off the rack and hands it to me and there was a picture of him in Afghanistan and an interview almost 3 pages long...

Not TV, but kind of cool.
I've been on TV.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
That sounds like a stupid show.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
A girl who went to my old primary school is in a long running British soap.
My cousin is a TV presenter in England,
and I've seen clips of her, so... yeah.
I'm pretty sure I've seen friends at sport matches on TV before.
nothing really epic.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've been on TV.

so the answer to the thread starters question is no?
you wasted my time.
My next door neighbour. Watching the news about the Hollyrood building, and he was an architect and got on the news. It was an awesome surprise. Also, I've seen myself pop up on the TV twice.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
my friends dad was on police 10/7. he was pissed off his face!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
My girlfriend is Barbara Walters. I see her on tv...naked....mmmm home movies
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
My mum was in the film p'tang yang kippa bang (i believe thats how its spelt)
First film to be shown on channel 4.

Does that count? xD
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
My mum was an actress on welsh tv, unfortuntley she was one half of the first lesbian kiss on a welsh Tv soap (she isnt a Lesbian by the way)

Didnt do well for my cool factor at school let me tell you

My dad's a journalist on the welsh news as well
Quote by ImaHighwayChile
My mum was an actress on welsh tv, unfortuntley she was one half of the first lesbian kiss on a welsh Tv soap (she isnt a Lesbian by the way)

any videos?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by GaijinFoot
so the answer to the thread starters question is no?
you wasted my time.

I know myself.
And how much time does it take you to read 4 words?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I've never met him but my mam's cousin was on Booze Britain. If you've ever seen it he was the really drunk guy who stole a jar of pickled eggs from a fish and chip shop.
once, a friend, it was weird. He rang and told me to put Granada news on, and there he was
i go to school with robert plant's son

i think he has been on tv once or twice
What I just said is a lie.
One of my uncles is a fire chief so he's often on the local news.

Another of my uncles used to work as a mechanic in NASCAR. He spent a couple of years as Jeff Gordon's crew chief, so he's been interviewed after races on a number of times (usually only if Gordon placed pretty well).
Got a few of these I'm afraid - not all good.

A classmate at primary school was Uri Gellars son in the 80's - so I saw a mates Dad on telly a few times!
I went out with a girl who presented "why dont you" - Cardiff gang - in the 80's
In the 90's I saw my dealer getting busted on the local news on telly in the 90's - my mum recognised an elephant sculpture thingy that i had sold for drugs in the background..
In the 00's I saw various people i once knew in national press + TV for thier drugs busts/overdoses etc.
Bird I once snogged in Camden is now in Coronation St
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
My old school friend's dad is the newsreader on the local news, so I see him on TV most days.
A few years ago, my (now ex) boyfriend and I were watching one of those "funniest wedding moment" shows.. you know, where the bride falls in the cake or whatever, and there was a clip of a bunch of kids dancing together, and right in the center was his little sister.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by Old Lady
I've never met him but my mam's cousin was on Booze Britain. If you've ever seen it he was the really drunk guy who stole a jar of pickled eggs from a fish and chip shop.

ive seen that one!

They find him in a pub

"Why did you takes these sir"

"I dunno, for a laugh?"

Edit: 2 channels (BBC + ITV) done a news report at our school, and me and my mates were in the background, eating.

And i could have been on TV, it was the audition's for Skins, i was booked to go along and i forgot

Also used to go to college with You Me At Six so see them alot.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Nov 25, 2008,
i'm in a tv production program at school so I see all my friends on tv :O
signatures are budget.
Originally Posted by ImaHighwayChile

I think I remember seeing a clip of that somewhere..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Yup. Know quite a few people who have done TV work. I've also been on TV myself.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.