Guys im in need of some help. I have been playing for about 5/6 months and am playing on a very low price beginner stagg, in which i am now starting to hear the tinny sound. For xmas im getting an upgrade but i dont no where or what to look for!!! the guitar was £30 what i have got, i havnt got a great deal of money somewhere in region of £150 , yes i no i am skint? just wondered whether there is a perfect guitar out there fore me thats better, or should i wait for more funds? some one suggested yamaha fg730???? i mainly play verve, oasis, paul weller stuff that that.......any advice????
i live in a smallish town and the music shop only sells stagg guitars that are all brand new, so im stuck there ...........it was mainly advice on makes and models....theres so many out there
try buying online.

musiciansfriend.com is a great place to start.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
ohh that stinks. Can you order online? My first guitar was a MIM Fender strat- it's a really great guitar.Good quality and I love the way it sounds. Since then I have added many to my collection- I'm satisfied with all of them. So it's hard for me to recommend a guitar since I'm so use to just trying them out and finding the right ones for me. Wish I could be of more help. Good luck with your search!
How about a pawn shop? Got any of those nearby? Many times great deals on guitars can be had at one of these. If not, then about your only other bet is to search online for something. Try Yamaha, Alvarez and Epiphone. These will have low end affordable guitars, but will be high enough quality that they'll sound good on a budget.
Quote by Smgawt
Guys im in need of some help. I have been playing for about 5/6 months and am playing on a very low price beginner stagg, in which i am now starting to hear the tinny sound. For xmas im getting an upgrade but i dont no where or what to look for!!! the guitar was £30 what i have got, i havnt got a great deal of money somewhere in region of £150 , yes i no i am skint? just wondered whether there is a perfect guitar out there fore me thats better, or should i wait for more funds? some one suggested yamaha fg730???? i mainly play verve, oasis, paul weller stuff that that.......any advice????

Epiphone EJ200 is £199 Noel gallagher plays the gibson version (the one with the adidas orginals logo on it) its a very good guitar and will fit the musical style your looking at perfectly, i know its £49 over your budget, but you may be able to get a deal somewhere or buy it second hand maybe? but thats the one id choose