what is this i keep hearing all these girls talk about? twilight, something about edward? can somebody fill me in, because im lost...is this the new chick thing or something?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
ugh..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Really? Typing "google.com" then "twilight" would have been more difficult than what you just typed in that post?
A sparkly 100 year old vampire who perves on a 16 year old girl

In a nutshell......
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
:P Go to rotten tomatoes and read some reviews on the movie, and go to amazon and read reviews for the book.

It's just a kinda clever gimmick that's swept god knows how many easily-influenced teens and unsatisfied women off their feet.

The books I kinda enjoyed, but I think it proves the 'gimmick' part when I felt I could relate to Bella because she pretty much had NO personality or interests, and thus I somehow was imagining me as her, when I'm not gay at all.

D= or am I?
Naw, I'm not. But you get the idea. It's clever, but terrible at the same time.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Like Buffy. . .

But nowhere near as good.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I'm sorry, but nothing can replace Harry Potter imo. Harry Potter fans aren't just a bunch of rabid fangirls...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
its basically a new interview with a vampire. same way girls swooned over tom cruise and bradd pitt in that movie. its just the little girls of today think its something new lol.
I don't see why you all hate it so much. I read them, they aren't bad at all.

It's a 17 year old girl who gets wrapped up with a coven of vampires, falls in love with one of them, and lots of problems arise as their two worlds come together, then other crazy **** gets in the mix.
Quote by jymellis
its basically a new interview with a vampire. same way girls swooned over tom cruise and bradd pitt in that movie. its just the little girls of today think its something new lol.

Interview with a Vampire was actually good though...

*swoons*
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Basically "Dracula" converted into teen speak. Its nothing new, its been done decades before at a much better quality.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I seen a trailer for the movie in the cinema and the first thing I thought was "When did vampires become so pathetic?" I prefer the classy, sophisticated vampire, like Lestat (Interview With The Vampire).