Pit,

Theres this song in my head and i can't get it out, i have google'd and youtube'd but still no results

one of the main reconisable parts is a lyric "it doesn't mean that MUCH to me" its like a 80's era song.

If anyone knows it please tell me...i'd be very obliged

cheers.
When I think of that, I think of the one they were singing in Remember The Titans. In that song, it's Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Temptations, which that line is in there, methinks.

Other than that, you need more lyrics, bruh.
-->Chris D.<--

that's like saying you might wanna try out this guitar but I just wanna warn you the action blows and it sounds like a bunch morons trying to screw a door knob

Nah, thanks for the help but the "doesn't mean that much to me" is probally the most dominant line and occurs quite alot.

i'm probally going to get slated for this but the lead singer sounds abit like Morrisey
The only other one I got is The BeeGees - Doesn't Matter That Much To Me. Sorry, man. If you know where you heard it, I got this thing on my phone that IDs songs like that.
-->Chris D.<--

that's like saying you might wanna try out this guitar but I just wanna warn you the action blows and it sounds like a bunch morons trying to screw a door knob

Nah it was this Performing Arts thing in Essex for World Aidas Day.

cheers for help though