I'm looking to buy a few more pedals to add to my..."collection", if you will.
I'd just like some guidance on what some of you guys think about my choices and any other suggestions.

For:

Delay~MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal

Chourus~Electro-Harmonix Classics Small Clone Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal

Distortion(Getting rid of my Grunge)~Blackstar HT Series HT-DISTX Tube High Gain Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (Hopefully) or Visual Sound V2 Series V2JH Jekyll and Hyde Overdrive and Distortion Guitar Multi Effects Pedal.

So if any one has any other suggestions or advice that'd be cool.

Thanks!
What genres do you play, and what gear do you currently have? but based on what your thinking heres my recomendations

For delay, if you want an analog delay the carbon copy is great. also the ibanez ad-9 is great. personally i prefer the carbon copy. try them both out and see what you like.

I dont own or intend to purchase a chorus, but ive played with both the small clone and the boss chorus and i preferred the small clone, however the boss wasnt a bad pedal.

I cant comment on the black star as i have not gotten the chance to test it, but i am a big fan of the jekyll and hyde. It really gives you three dirty channels and i think it covers a great range. from the sound of it, the blackstar seems only to be a high gain pedal.
I've never heard anyone bad-mouth the Carbon Copy. The Small Stone is likewise a good suggestion for chorus. I have no idea if the HT-DISTX is good for you, though; the demo I heard was pretty good.

I haven't tried them out personally, but I would also recommend you try out the chorus and delay pedals from the Digitech Hardwire series. They've gotten pretty good reviews from some people here, especially the overdrive, delay, and reverb pedals.
If I were you I would consider something other than the Blackstar, they're pretty spendy and not a lot of people seem satisfied with them. I personally thought it was way too noisy, especially for the price. Check out the Jekyll and Hyde as well as the Digitech Hardwire line, people on here really seem to like them although I haven't had a chance to try them out.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by enalsisiht
What genres do you play, and what gear do you currently have? but based on what your thinking heres my recomendations

For delay, if you want an analog delay the carbon copy is great. also the ibanez ad-9 is great. personally i prefer the carbon copy. try them both out and see what you like.

I dont own or intend to purchase a chorus, but ive played with both the small clone and the boss chorus and i preferred the small clone, however the boss wasnt a bad pedal.

I cant comment on the black star as i have not gotten the chance to test it, but i am a big fan of the jekyll and hyde. It really gives you three dirty channels and i think it covers a great range. from the sound of it, the blackstar seems only to be a high gain pedal.

I play mainly hardcore/metalcore and some mainstream metal/rock.
as of right now all i have is my schecter, my grunge and my amp and the effects on it. but the effects on my amp dont really seem to cut it.

i tested the carbon copy and i was amazed at how nice it sounded.
i use chorus when i play softer things and i thought the small clone sounded amazing, i tried the boss chorus pedals (chorus ensemble and super chorus) and they all sounded good/

i tried the blackstar at guitar center last time i went and it sounded pretty good when i played it. i really want to try the jekyll and hyde, all ive heard of it is demonstrations and it sounds pretty tight.

thanks!
Quote by mikewaz
I've never heard anyone bad-mouth the Carbon Copy. The Small Stone is likewise a good suggestion for chorus. I have no idea if the HT-DISTX is good for you, though; the demo I heard was pretty good.

I haven't tried them out personally, but I would also recommend you try out the chorus and delay pedals from the Digitech Hardwire series. They've gotten pretty good reviews from some people here, especially the overdrive, delay, and reverb pedals.

yeah the carbon copy was amazing when i played it.
and i fell in love wih the sound of the small clone.

but i will try out some of the digitech hardwire line.
gotta keep my sights open and horizons broadened when it somes to spending as much cash as im about to drop.
the carbon copy is definatly a quality analog delay and the small clone would do you well for chorus. the overdrive/ distortion would be the one you would probably want to spend your time on. try and find a good music store with people who care about you the customer. tell them what you want, how much you can spend and get them to set you up with everything they have remotly close to what your looking for.
If youre going for a heavier sound, and you want an overdrive, I would go for the Ibanez TS9DX, which is the Tube screamer Turbo. You can get the tone of the original tube screamer, but you can also switch between 3 more modes for a mid with extra grit, something else(im not sure what this one is it sounds the same as the last to me,) and mode with a lot of extra bass, which can be conductive to your hardcore/metalcore sound. That said, I dont play metal anymore but I used to for a looong time.
The Carbon Copy does sound really nice, but lack of tap-tempo totally kills it for me.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...