I liked that band where the guitarist was missing his hand. Not just for that though.
I can never remember their name...
the only good band last year were hijack oscar, the rest were sh1t

this year, that wierd band thats had the song about having sex with a girl in a coma or somthing

it fails hard this year, just stupid rappers and fail indie bands that think the new kings of leon album is so cool
They ALL sucked. Seriously, they didn't pick bands with any talent, they picked sh*t, mediocre, boring bands that would be the next big thing if signed.
Quote by mfkr
I liked that band where the guitarist was missing his hand. Not just for that though.
I can never remember their name...

Minniken and they are awesome. That guitarist has amazing tone!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They ALL sucked. Seriously, they didn't pick bands with any talent, they picked sh*t, mediocre, boring bands that would be the next big thing if signed.

worst."talent".search.ever.

Who do we have?

Alex James - crap bass player from ok "of their time" Brit-pop band, now turned toff and needs a serious haircut

Jo Whiley - face for radio - enough said

Shizzle Bo Bizzle Ho Fizzle - no idea, he's black - gotta make up the numbers.....ahem

Lauren Lavern - another "beats any Batman Joker" face for radio - a smaller, noisier, more northern Jo Whiley mk2 - not funny either.

Record Company Guy 697 - Gavin something - only one who is honest - "i wanna make money" - acts like a queen - is one.

Yes guys, we reeeeeeally do need another Coldplay or Scouting For Girls, don't we?
Last edited by davedoom at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Necrophagist777
Minniken and they are awesome. That guitarist has amazing tone!

That's the one. Thanks