The only guidelines are that I want it to have is a Set Neck or Neck-Thru with no radical body shapes, and Humbuckers. Not a fan of Active PUPs either.

Your help is much appreciated UGers.
Quote by which ones pink
Carvin.

I totally would, but I don't like the fact I can't try before buying, and the fact that I live in Canada makes the shipping prospect even more horrifying.

(Yeah, I know thread says U.S. dollars, but honestly, no one knows what anything costs in Canadian moniez, I don't even know)
Check out the carvin DC400 Claro walnut series... they are sick... with that kind of quality, I hate to say it, but you really don't have to try it. It WILL kick ass
Ernie Ball Music Man?

Awesome guitar for the money, don't know how much they'd run you though.

Or Caparison, I'm sure you could get a decent one for 1800.
Quote by SZ320man
Check out the carvin DC400 Claro walnut series... they are sick... with that kind of quality, I hate to say it, but you really don't have to try it. It WILL kick ass

True...
Quote by SZ320man

This is true. I've never heard a bad thing about Carvin's guitars, and they even have a money back guarantee if you absolutely hate it.
Plus if you're going to be dropping 1.2k+ on a guitar, what's another $100 for shipping? You'll be getting an instrument that blows away a 3 grand Les Paul.

PinkEdit: I should mention I paid $120 shipping when I got my Ibanez. Alaska is just as bad as Canada lol.
Last edited by which ones pink at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
The only guidelines are that I want it to have is a Set Neck or Neck-Thru with no radical body shapes, and Humbuckers. Not a fan of Active PUPs either.

Your help is much appreciated UGers.

If you're gonna spend that much and not even know what you like you're throwing away your money. Might as well buy a Squier Hello Kitty
My only suggestion would be:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/

Have fun
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
You haven't given us anything to go on... Everyone will just suggest their GAS's
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.