right
im looking for a wah pedal..a dcent one, not a behringer hell babe or the like..

maybe a crybaby or a morley....lookin for like..the wah in BFMV suffocating under words of sorrow solo...tears dnt fall solo... you know. that wah sound.

hit me with ur offers..

im in UK..so would like to keep it like that!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Well BFMV use Morley wahs and they're only about £60 so there's not much point buying used when you take into account wah pedal weigh a lot so shipping will probably a tenner or more
ohai little sig.
I have a seriously used Dunlop Cry Baby, I have modded it for true bypass and gotten rid of all that horrible old bypass stuff.

Its Missing one screw, And its got some duct tape on it thats holding the bottom onto it...

You are very welcome to to it for £20 + whatever shipping.
well pics of CB? whats its sweep like? like ive had ones where it basically did **** all...and one did a light then wooosh heavy sweep in the space of 2mm lol

also about the morley..i havent seen any wah pedal..bar the behringer go for less that about 50...where you see this!!!!!!
Quote by fairycake92
well pics of CB? whats its sweep like? like ive had ones where it basically did **** all...and one did a light then wooosh heavy sweep in the space of 2mm lol

also about the morley..i havent seen any wah pedal..bar the behringer go for less that about 50...where you see this!!!!!!

My morley classic wah was 50 brand new.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
lucky you..i cant find any that cheap..would rather buy used aswell...as im very poor :P
yea pics would be good mate
up...lookin for cheap one..like the bashed up one above...