So guys! The time is upon us soon and no power on Earth can stop this from coming true(not even the vast armies of the Anonymous, not even Rick Astley[the god], not even the unified concert of Opeth, Slayer, Jonas Brothers[for some blood&gore fun], Rick "Best Act Ever" Astley, Metallica, Cannibal Corpse and all others the Pit craves for)!

What Christmas Songs* will you be listening to during the season of joy and giving? Are there any you'd wish to share with your fellow pitmonkeys? Well here's the perfect chance to rickroll them! In holidays-to-come spirit, of course! No one will suspect a thing so just follow this link here

I know this is much to ask for but please try and hold back on all the "I cum blood" and whatnot answers

On a side note: Does anybody own the Michael Buble "Let It Snow" EP? Or at least the songs? PM me if you do!

*Please, monkeys! Try to be serious!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Crutchy
I hate Christmas carols.

Who said anything about carols, just listen to Trans Siberian Orchestra on repeat.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Christmas is cancelled!!! i said so, so it must be true, so no christmas songs or christmas dinner for you this yr little orphan boy!!!
Quote by Crutchy
I hate Christmas carols.

Aww. You're one of those kids who didn't get a Superman/Batman costume for Christmas and now hates the holiday, aren't you?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.