I'm thinking of buying a Schecter Sunst Hellraiser on the internet. The question is from which website to order it.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Hellraiser-Sunset-FR?sku=515963

Black: $699
Cherry: $849

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--SCEHRSUNFR

Cherry: $599

!!!

Is samedaymusic.com reliable, because I really want a cherry one, and saving 250 bucks is really tempting?

Anybody has any experience with samedaymusic? Why do you think it is so much cheaper?

Thanks!
MF doesn't have it in stock either . Any idea why/how samedaymusic is selling it cheaper?
SDM is fine
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Same day music is great. I ordered my amp from there, and it arrived without a scratch (and it was a scratch and dent model.) It is totally safe to order from there. Nice guitar pick! I just bought a Hellraiser myself, and its great.

Best of luck!
i think they must be either running them out (clearance) or they've got their prices wrong, as the price for a Hellraiser Sunset FR is usually 799-849. Get in while the gettin's good and they have to honour the online price. Send the enquiry, printscreen the price on the page as you saw it, and gold!
guitar center will price match them and they have cherry in stock...as of yesterday. im waiting for black. just bought a damien fr with 81/60 and thinkin about sellin it for the hellraiser. dunno yet
Reported
Do Not Post In The Thread After This Point!
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Why the hell would you report the thread? It's legit, you tool.

And yeah, SDM is legit, I got a bunch of pedals off their site, arrived ASAP.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah