Are they as good as everyone says? I use some sort of dunlop picks at the moment that are purple and have a gator or a dinosaur or something on them, they wear down way too quickly.

How long do these last? Are there any better picks(that are reasonably priced)?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
The Jazz III's last for pretty long, they're made of some hard material. The only cons I find in them is the fact that they hurt your fingers a bit and it's harder to strumm widely with them, as they slip away. But they do help you play noticeably more accurately, it's amazing how much clarity you get just because of those picks.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
i love Jazz IIIs.
i have 4 black and 5 red

>.>

<.<
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
i use those and delrin .71's only. i have a ton of the red ones, and over 150 of the pink ones!
Try the Jazz III ultex. Up until recently i used the black ones, but then i tried the ultex. theyre amazing.
there brilliant for lead
if your into metal, pinches arent so clear i find

but grab a red and black one and see how you feel there only about 50p

some people like them some people dont

but remember there small, but do you need a massive pick, you only use the tip anyway
I can't use any other picks. Jazz III are amazing, I have yet to try the ultex version of them. I've heard that it's even better, which is incredibly hard to imagine.
ill have to pick some up

any size i should or shouldnt get?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
They're great. I like the red ones, they're awesome for the widdley-widdley.