Hello, everyone.

I was thinking about buying a fernandes guitar with a sustainer, and i was worried about tonal diversity. I love the revolver elite, but i was worried it would be too one dimensional. has anyone played a revolver elite, and how is the tonal diversity? if its good, then i won't need to mess around with the circuitry (next paragraph)

if i was going to buy a revolver elite (non limited) i was thinking about getting the bridge humbucker (emg81) tapped, and/or putting in a concentric pot somewhere so i could have a master tone knob and a master volume without drilling another hole in my guitar. Can you mess around with any of the pots on the sustainer circuit board? i havent gotten a chance to look at one.

Thanks
I think the Revolver Elite was used in Amoral's latest album, and the tone is mind blowing on that CD. Obviously there's a lot more to it than just the guitar, but personally I would be willing to sacrifice versatility if the guitar's tone is really good.
Quote by MusicMan687
Hello, everyone.

I was thinking about buying a fernandes guitar with a sustainer, and i was worried about tonal diversity. I love the revolver elite, but i was worried it would be too one dimensional. has anyone played a revolver elite, and how is the tonal diversity? if its good, then i won't need to mess around with the circuitry (next paragraph)

if i was going to buy a revolver elite (non limited) i was thinking about getting the bridge humbucker (emg81) tapped, and/or putting in a concentric pot somewhere so i could have a master tone knob and a master volume without drilling another hole in my guitar. Can you mess around with any of the pots on the sustainer circuit board? i havent gotten a chance to look at one.

Thanks

I think the Revolver Elite comes with a JB Seymour Duncan in the Bridge....but I think you can also use an active EMG with the sustainer

the NEW Revolvers are AMAZING!!! they look, play and sound great!!!!!

www.fernandesgutiars.com