maybe someone can give me a detailed idea of how to do this. I have been messing around with the my pedal chain for over a year now, and I still can't get a decent idea of what is set up right and what should be where. Now, I get a loud scream out of some of the pedals after i redid everything, but isolating the issue is a pain in the butt.

Here is what I have;

Dod American Metal, DOD Death Metal, MXR-M86 (got it today 30 bucks at gc woohoo) Behinger Compression Sustainer, Boss 52 Bassman Pedal, Boss Blues Driver, Ibanez Weeping Demon, and an old Korg Multieffect that I use for delays reverbs and the other odds and ends type effects that come with it.

If anyone can help me figure out how to chain these, please post with your ideas. If the multieffect is the overall issue, which it very well could be, let me know. BTW, I run this all into an old Peavey Mark 4 Cheese Citation Head and a 71 Bassman Cab.

Thanks for the help!

effects loop?
what kind of cables?
power adapters, batteries or both?
any in particular you are getting scream from?

typically you want your wah and distortion pedals first, then any modulation or time effects at the end. multi could be adding to the issue, personally i hate them

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
its what ever order you think sounds good... i have my wah before my distortion. some like it the other way around.

http://www.harmony-central.com/articles/tips/guitar_effects_guide/
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
effects loop? Nah, no loop
what kind of cables? Standard Cables, Ive bought a few off brand ones from gc and samash over the last year
power adapters, batteries or both?power adapter, one spot daisy chained from 6 inputs to 12 total
any in particular you are getting scream from? I always figured it came from using too much of the tone knob and the bridge pickup on my strat, i figured way too much high not enough mid or low based of my settings all the way around, figured out that it wasnt the case

typically you want your wah and distortion pedals first, then any modulation or time effects at the end. multi could be adding to the issue, personally i hate them

Going to give this a shot in a few mins, will see how it works out, I really appreciate the help!