I have been playing for a while now, and I a looking for an upgrade. I am looking for the best inexpensive guitar and a blackheart amp. I have the amp picked out, but I need a great bluesy inexpensive guitar. It should sound like a gibson SG, if possile.
How inexpensive?
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
If you can save up a little more, you can pick up one of those Gibson SG Special Faded. If you look around a little you may even find one used for 5 bills. I saw a couple on Guitar Center's used page for 5. But I would try to stick to your local guitar store, play lot's of different guitars because you never know when you'll stumble over a sleeper.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by damskippy
If you can save up a little more, you can pick up one of those Gibson SG Special Faded. If you look around a little you may even find one used for 5 bills. I saw a couple on Guitar Center's used page for 5. But I would try to stick to your local guitar store, play lot's of different guitars because you never know when you'll stumble over a sleeper.

imo the gibson sg specials are poorly made at least the ones i tried the g-400 is better imo
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass