recommend me some
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
check out some David Bowie.. you've probably never hear of him tho.

edit: jk i think there a what songs thread at the top.. check that out
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
machinegun man- zakk wylde ....
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
Squier amp [from de pack --']
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
Quote by zakkn'slash
machinegun man- zakk wylde ....

icwatudidthar
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It is Recycled- Porcupine Tree
Quote by victoryaloy
check out some David Bowie.. you've probably never hear of him tho.

edit: jk i think there a what songs thread at the top.. check that out

thanks, ill check it out
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Theres a good video lesson on the site for outkast - hey ya, verrrry easy song and the dude will take ya through it bit by bit, i'm assuming you're just a beginner?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
Theres a good video lesson on the site for outkast - hey ya, verrrry easy song and the dude will take ya through it bit by bit, i'm assuming you're just a beginner?

im not all that great, but i wouldnt say im a beginner, been playing a little over a year, i was just wondering what a few simple songs were to play on acoustic because i need to work on playing chords(actual chords, not B.S. power chords which are in most of the music i play)
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^