I'm a sophomore in high school and this year im not doing so hot so i decided to get my ass back on track now one thing i wanna know is how to bump up my gpa. i would ask my counselor but shes a dumbass.
Study a lot....

There is a magical way of getting good grades without any effort, but only ninjas can do that.
yeah you should really work hard to get a better gpa. i'm a senior and i'm half-way through my college process and the reason i can't get into schools i want to is because of my gpa in the past, it looks bad and ****.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Get better grades.

Grade Point Average

Better grades, higher GPA.

This
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Study

Extra credit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you could try and explain it to the teachers you have a lower grade with and see if they will throw a lil extra credit work your way.
Do your homework.
Quote by CoreysMonster
ask her if she wants to go out with you. when she says yes, say "well i dont want to go out with you"

problem solved, stalker problem 90% eliminated

yeah, just get better grades, it shouldn't be terribly hard to figure out how to do that,
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
if you're asking this question there is no hope left for you.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Study, n00b.

But, you could also talk to the teachers, and ask them what you could be doing in their class to raise your mark, whether it be paying attention, doing homework, or even extra assignments. If they see that you want to get a better mark, and you actually try, most teachers seem to lean on the positive side of the scale.
Have relations with your teachers.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Dude, high school is easy, if you have trouble spend 10 minutes actually studying after you do work.