I've googled it and havent found any. Can anyone tell me the name of a good one?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
How do I upload WAV files into that? I can only put in mp3's
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by jetfuel495
audacity can do it, just gotta get the lame encoder dll file thingy

yeah, but that's a major pain in the ass to convert it like that, there are a lot of programs that do it in one or two clicks.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yes, but what operating system are you using? For mac osx, you can use a program called switch. for pc you can use xillisoft audio converter
OO, switchsound works quite nicely, thanks.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
please google dude it takes longer to make this stupid thread that's been made a thousand times than it is to find it yourself. http://mediaconverter.org/
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Googled out I found lots of programs-converters. So I examined some ones. Here is a good collection of Rippers and Encoders. For my opinion the best programs are AudioConverter tudio and AudioVideoSoft RapidRip. So I bought the first one. And now it satisfied me for 100%.
Quote by josh999x

This.
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
Google MediaCoder. It can do all of multimedia file conversions, even videos in most of the formats. It's the best; take it from a guy who is studying computer science.
Quote by flabber.gast
I used to be a big hip-hop fan, but lately my interest has Wayned a Lil.