Hey guys.

Basically, I have a Schecter C-1 Classic. A couple of months back I had a pair of BKP pickups fitted. Recently they started acting a bit funny, and the sound of the full humbucker started going unless I had the volume control in a certain position, then they completely went. So neither the neck of bridge humbucker work, but they still work coil-tapped. However, the pickup selector switch position that should give me the bridge pickup tapped, gives me the neck pickup tapped, and vice versa.

The volume control is also extremely loose...

I have no experience with repairing guitars at all, and have no idea how the wiring works... am I gonna be able to sort it or will I need to pay a pro?
a pro is your best bet... if you've had guitars repaired or serviced b4, take it to someone you trust... ive had people "fix" things that werent broken, or didnt fix things at all
I don't need the extra pickups.. I'll give you them if you've got any decent pedals lying around?:P
If those were installed by a pro a couple months ago take it back to the guy who did the install. If it was just some dude who did it for beers, take it to a pro this time.

Sounds like a broken ground lead and some other foolishness from here. But anyone competent can get you sorted.
Quote by Ronsonic
If those were installed by a pro a couple months ago take it back to the guy who did the install. If it was just some dude who did it for beers, take it to a pro this time.

Sounds like a broken ground lead and some other foolishness from here. But anyone competent can get you sorted.

this!
Thank you please.