This is an Ibanez RG 450. AANJ - MADE IN JAPAN...Just like the 550s, 570s, and Prestige. Has various dings like most of these get on the edges. The guitar actually looks better in person...The neck on this guitar is awesome and the frets are in great shape. The tremolo is a Low TRS and works perfectly fine, AND stays in tune. I am trying to locate a tremolo bar for it...This is a great player. If you don't mind some dings and want a great playing and sounding guitar with MIJ quality...this is it. :thu: REDUCED TO $250 shipped (U.S.) and will consider shipping outside of the U.S. for extra. I do accept paypal or USPS money orders. I really need to sell off some things to fund my last semester of nursing school... so MUST GO. If you have cash MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Will sell it without the pickups for a discount. (I can use them in another project)

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Price to UK or another reasonably developed country... $300.00 shipped.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

how much of a discount without the pups ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Dude If I had money right now I would take this of your hands
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by mikeyElite
how much of a discount without the pups ?

$25 cheaper...

Quote by Dragism
do you ship to central america?

Give me your city and postal code and let me make sure of the cost.

my Fender princeton chorus amp for it?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
sold thanks

FINALLY. this was dangling in front of my eyes. one of these days i knew i'd do it, despite liquidating all my gear. thank you, buyer. enjoy.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight