Yup, i want to start a band in the NYC area.
I live in Queens.

Im a guitarist and been playing for about a year now.

I'm also would join a band(depends what kind is it)

The style i mostly play is
hard rock
rock
Metal
Trash metal

I play a few others but not as much as the ones on top.
I'm willing to learn other styles if necessary.
Que?
great. how old are you, do you know any drummers, and can you sing? i play bass and guitar, have another guitarist friend, and can sorta play piano. get back at me, i live in new jersey, but go to school in manhattan and do all my **** there.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
I'm 15. Well, based on my school newspaper(its gay but meh lol)theres a girl drummer in my school that has been playing for a year and a half but. I dont even know where to find her lol.
But thats the only drummer i know so far.

Sing? naw, i cant lol. But thats what i think idk.

I know few things on piano also lol. I know some chords on it and i know like 3 songs on it but i barley play it.

Awesome, my HS lives very close to it.(just gotta take the train to it)
Que?
lol same, theres a girl drummer in my school but idk if shes any good. i kno a few drummers but they dont wanna do it. pansies.

but yeah, taht sounds cool if we can find a singer and a drummer (my other band is kind of imploding right now). im 15, into hard rock/metal.

EDIT: you know the guitar center on like 14th street in manhattan? you wanna meet there to chill and like talk about this sometime or something?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
where in queens? i live in sunnyside.

OH S***!
lol, my HS is there lol. Queens voc, near the 7 train.
i live in ozone park

14st? yeha i heard about it but never tryed to find it lol.
i go to sam ash by time square. BUt i could find it.

This friday)black friday), im going to a guitar center to buy a wah pedal(wOooT) but the GC im going to is in queens. But maybe i could to go over there if you are.
Que?
yea i think i know where that hs is. it's like around a big storage place right? good luck buying that pedal, people are gonna go there mad early.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
yea i think i know where that hs is. it's like around a big storage place right? good luck buying that pedal, people are gonna go there mad early.

No, thats a diff one(my older bro goes to that one), the one near it, by like 40st, near the broken mcdonalds.

I know lol, im buying a dunlop crybaby orginal wah. its 70 but with 15%, its 60 so im like going at 5 or 6. My friend is hanging out on best buy near it so i hang untill people start going in lol.
Que?
Oh yeah, i know what you talking about now lol.
yeah, awesome!
Que?
Quote by ML7
OH S***!
lol, my HS is there lol. Queens voc, near the 7 train.
i live in ozone park

14st? yeha i heard about it but never tryed to find it lol.
i go to sam ash by time square. BUt i could find it.

This friday)black friday), im going to a guitar center to buy a wah pedal(wOooT) but the GC im going to is in queens. But maybe i could to go over there if you are.

sam ash is cool too, they're nicer to me there lol.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
sam ash is cool too, they're nicer to me there lol.

Yeah they are, a lot of GC workers are a-holes lol. But even in sam ash, they kinda a-holes too. They kick me out and few of my friends one time xO. They said" are you done? yeah, i think you are" i was like wtf so i left and **** lol.

So when you free so we can meet up?
Que?
yeah lol. my friend played stairway there like an idiot and got like banned or some ****. but most of the time they're pretty nice. so sam ash? when?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
yeah lol. my friend played stairway there like an idiot and got like banned or some ****. but most of the time they're pretty nice. so sam ash? when?

I love to play stairway but i never play it in any store cuz they bitch at you cuz they said that they can get sued and ****. Thats a dumb ass lie, thye just a-holes and dont feel like hearing other people play it. thats they they get mad at you for playing common ass songs (iron man, smoke on the water, master of puppets,sweet child o' mine etc.). They cant get sued, they just fags but w.e.

Sam ash or Gc? I like sam ash a bit better cuz they got more diff. guitars to play, same goes with GC. I dont care witch one to go. Im going tomo for black friday, but im open everyday lol. You pick a day.
Que?
lol nice rant .

but yeah, how about Sam Ash? about 5ish...? I'll bring my other guitarist if you don't mind, because I play bass. Are you better at lead or rythym, cause this guy is a rythym guitarist (I recently realized that my lead skills need to get a lot better lol, even though I'm not bad).
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
lol nice rant .

but yeah, how about Sam Ash? about 5ish...? I'll bring my other guitarist if you don't mind, because I play bass. Are you better at lead or rythym, cause this guy is a rythym guitarist (I recently realized that my lead skills need to get a lot better lol, even though I'm not bad).

lead, im better lol.

5 pm? got it, when? firday or what?
Que?
u wanan do saturday? im kinda busy tomorrow.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
lol, allright, thats fine. You know GC having 10% sale on sat and sun lol
Que?
really? thanks man, thats good to know, cuz all my cables are ****ed right now, and my marshall is ****ed, and my little amp shorts out if i put it past 3 lol. so guitar center or sam ash on saturday around 5ish? and whtas your name, im matt.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Im Luis, lol

I'll be wearing a led zepp shirt that day so be lil easer to find me lol
Que?
aight lol.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
we go to sam ash and if you want(most likely) we go to GC to get some gear.

and we jam,
jam untill they kick us out lol
Que?
that sounds good. so sam ash at 5.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
yup, and if you get their first, try to save a cable and a spot, i do the same cuz its annoying to find it their.

btw, i bought a wah pedal =D!!!!!!!
Que?
lol i think might be ****ed.... it has this white **** inside it on the lever crap that makes it move up and down. it still moves, but i dont know if it works because ALL MY CABLES are screwed.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
same here lol. I some white stuff also o.o. it works for me, i found a 9v adapter and stuff and its awesome but, like some reason, it randomly stop "wahing" idk xO then goes back to normal then to the same thing, idk
Que?