My singer doesnt come to jam with us. He rejects ou ideas fo songs and covers. Hes one of my best friends and living in a smal town itwould be hard to replace him. What should i do?
Quote by famous1234
My singer doesnt come to jam with us. He rejects ou ideas fo songs and covers. Hes one of my best friends and living in a smal town itwould be hard to replace him. What should i do?

replace him..or tell me where u live and ill come sing for u lmao or replace him...
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
LSD = Lead Singer's Disease. It is usually incurable, though rarely fatal.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Show the guy the door. Just as soon as he shows up for long enough to see it. But seriously, there's got to be somebody even in a small area who'd love to sing in a band. And isn't it better to have an average singer you can have fun with than a great singer you can't stand?
Quote by TheParasprinter
Show the guy the door. Just as soon as he shows up for long enough to see it. But seriously, there's got to be somebody even in a small area who'd love to sing in a band. And isn't it better to have an average singer you can have fun with than a great singer you can't stand?

amen to that
No they don't.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by famous1234

Hmmm, a singer who doesn't jam with you and rejects your ideas. Are you sure you're even in the same band?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by axemanchris
LSD = Lead Singer's Disease. It is usually incurable, though rarely fatal.

CT
Not in my last band...

Seriously though, no one's worth that much trouble, even if he's the best vocalsit ever, it's no good to you if he doesn't show up!