Page 1 of 2
...you've ever urinated/taken a ****?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Nov 25, 2008,
Weirdest place I've taken a **** might be a urinal.

No in all seriousness one of them old French toilets. Remember them? A hole in the freakin' floor. I mean come on France!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Sewer/drain thing on the side of the street.
In front of my house but there was always our cars and the side of the house next door that blocked me
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Off a balcony in Majorca, off a monument in Majorca, in a sink in a club in Majorca

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
...In an attic, with people watching? I dunno, probably in a tent in the middle of the woods.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
In a Potplant in the pool yard of a Motel on the Gold Coast at 3am in the morning.
(I swear I didn't know they had security cameras there!)
also my mate took a dump in the pool that same night!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Oh yeah, for me it was a bottle.

At the back of a coach.

It was a ****ing long journey man, don't judge me (i'm talking about pissing by the way).
WHOMP

i've taken a **** on the floor of an ace hardware store. they just couldn't show me where the ****in bathrooms are.
I had to pee in a cup one time.
Or just peeing outside is weird for me because I have a vajayjay and it's all awkward.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I use to have epilepsy and when I had my seizures I would piss myself

so in class countless times

also I **** myself in the school bathroom because I thought I had to fart in 4th grade
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

In a desert on the interstate in texas.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Incidentally, I know the average amount of urine I expel when I urinate. I camp up in the woods in the fall sometimes and I have this little shack. Sometimes I just don't want to go out to piss at night because it's pretty cold sometimes so I just piss in my empty water bottles. They are labeled 500ml and I always fill them up.
In a janitors cupboard at the Vfest in Toronto. The queue for the toilets were huuuuuuuuuuuge and the stereophonics were gonna come on soon
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by boreamor

I actually have taken a shit in a urinal once. I blame the Japanese restaurant I did it at. It wouldn't have happened if they had more than one toilet.
the weirdest place iv pissed is inside my foreskin,i held the foreskin and it blew up like a balloon!! then i let go and it went everywhere...including my eye...,the weirdest place iv shat is in a condom, i slapped it on a friends head while he was asleep for laughs
haha ........

Quote by boreamor

No in all seriousness one of them old French toilets. Remember them? A hole in the freakin' floor. I mean come on France!

same
In Russia,while juggling 3 monkeys that were on fire and singing the national anthem.
****? in a book at the library, 3 different urinals, my neighbors front porch, in the woods and infront of a public restroom..... it was locked. annnnnddd pissing, nowhere really interesting, a few peoples car door handles nothing major.
Took a dump in an elevator, peed off a balcony over a boardwalk. Same hotel lol.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
D=
I pissed in a forest once.
Not really weird, but far out, there were so many mosquitoes
and I was terrified of either getting bitten on the old penis or catching some strange mosquito disease or pissing on myself when I was trying to swat them away.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by xXlimebagXx
the weirdest place iv pissed is inside my foreskin,i held the foreskin and it blew up like a balloon!! then i let go and it went everywhere...including my eye...,the weirdest place iv shat is in a condom, i slapped it on a friends head while he was asleep for laughs
haha ........

I've done that before (not the **** in condom, the foreskin thing), its pretty odd, i would say feels good, man but it dosen't really, its actually pretty painful.
WHOMP

In a tipped over public portable urinals that are actually portable urinals (as in no closed door, you piss in the open. But yeh, it had tipped and I was pissed and I needed to piss, so I done it.
Page 1 of 2