Quote by Mezzo4te
help me santa is coming

Damn that biatch is back!? He broke into my house last year and made a mess in the fireplace :|
Quote by Jhendrix01
Damn that biatch is back!? He broke into my house last year and made a mess in the fireplace :|

santa doesnt exist. sorry to break it too you.
Dude, you can something similar to this, but with even more realism/better graphics, for free. Just go into the nearest ghetto wearing a white mask and robe.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Mezzo4te
santa doesnt exist. sorry to break it too you.

He does too, exist.

If he doesn't, then who raped my dog?
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Dude, you can something similar to this, but with even more realism/better graphics, for free. Just go into the nearest ghetto wearing a white mask and robe.

i dont live near ghettos or even blacks. ive seen about 2 blacks in 25 years where i live.
Quote by Mezzo4te
i dont live near ghettos or even blacks. ive seen about 2 blacks in 25 years where i live.

Darn. I guess you'll have to settle for that crap then.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Darn. I guess you'll have to settle for that crap then.

if it sucks balls i wont bother.
Quote by Mezzo4te
I know its early and im sad but i want one of these gaming vests..anyone tried one and how much are they in the uk? also can you use them for 360 and pc?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGb8QXfkFqc

At least you won't have to worry about buying a present for a girlfriend.
Quote by Avedas
At least you won't have to worry about buying a present for a girlfriend.

I do unfortunately mate your mother is very high maintenance. she doesnt understand the phrase 'shag buddy'