ok i have a boss gt8 that i use only for effects, and i was wondering if anyone know how to put 'welcome to the jungle' delay intro.
i read and it says triplets ... so that on my gt 8 means?
it goes from 0 -900 delay time.
oh yeah also the flanger setting for cowboys from hell.
and the pink floyd delay ssetting too(another brick in the wall)
THANK YOU ALL
n.n
why does everyone that make a thread get instantly replied and mine dont even move : (
ima turn emo people
HELP ME
(btw this is not a bump xD umm i just wanted to say i also need some tips on how to use a compressor correctly.
thanks!
dude, stop whining! i don't know much about the gt-8 but it might not have all of the capabilities of a straight up delay pedal. fool around with it until you get what you like.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
dude, stop whining! i don't know much about the gt-8 but it might not have all of the capabilities of a straight up delay pedal. fool around with it until you get what you like.

bad answer.
not whining just asking for help, yes it has all the capabilities of a delay pedal...
i cant find what im looking for .
trust me if i could have figured it out myself i wouldn't be asking in ug.
my dd-20 has capabilities of different types of delay (quarter notes, eighths, dotted whatevers) along with a measure of time (1 ms to 23 seconds). so it's easy for me to dial something in, and for you it might be harder. it's hard to nail the delay of someone else, especially if it's eighth notes at a certain speed.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
my dd-20 has capabilities of different types of delay (quarter notes, eighths, dotted whatevers) along with a measure of time (1 ms to 23 seconds). so it's easy for me to dial something in, and for you it might be harder. it's hard to nail the delay of someone else, especially if it's eighth notes at a certain speed.

true
but maybe since alot of people have the gt8 someone got it
no? and myabe i could get some help xD
thanks!
n.n
Ok, you know that you need delay, stop wasting your time waiting for a response when you could be trying out settings. Try a medium length delay if too long shorten it until you find the right length, if too short do the opposite.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
pebbles, you're asking for very specific help. In order to help you, somebody would have to both own a GT-8 and have already used it to recreate the delay sounds of Pink Floyd or the flanger settings for Cowboys From Hell. Also, the settings you use may vary slightly depending on the amp and guitar you're plugged into. Just play around with it, listen to the song, and figure it out on your own.

On the first question, I can help you. A triplet is just a beat divided into three parts. So an eighth note is a quarter note divided into two parts, and a triplet eighth is a quarter note divided into three parts. You need to get it to where it's delaying at a triplet eighth speed relative to whatever tempo you're playing the song at. If you're confused, then search online and learn some basic music theory. There's already plenty of articles explaining western rhythm notation.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Quote by FlyingBeerman
pebbles, you're asking for very specific help. In order to help you, somebody would have to both own a GT-8 and have already used it to recreate the delay sounds of Pink Floyd or the flanger settings for Cowboys From Hell. Also, the settings you use may vary slightly depending on the amp and guitar you're plugged into. Just play around with it, listen to the song, and figure it out on your own.

On the first question, I can help you. A triplet is just a beat divided into three parts. So an eighth note is a quarter note divided into two parts, and a triplet eighth is a quarter note divided into three parts. You need to get it to where it's delaying at a triplet eighth speed relative to whatever tempo you're playing the song at. If you're confused, then search online and learn some basic music theory. There's already plenty of articles explaining western rhythm notation.

thank you very much! yes i know its VERYY especific help but maybe someone had it idk
lol
and i i kno what a triplet is i jsut cant seem to nailit right on the delay settings....
ITS WEIRD
XD
its too much technology for my taste jaja
thank you anyways!
Quote by lbj273
Ok, you know that you need delay, stop wasting your time waiting for a response when you could be trying out settings. Try a medium length delay if too long shorten it until you find the right length, if too short do the opposite.

good advice thank you mate!
ive just been lazy
i really tried and got nothing so i just said **** it xD lets ask for help
LOL
I KNOW im a bum....
but who knows it might had worked xD

thank you!
spend time working on it rather than suring these forums if it's that important to you.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
take a look here http://www.bossgtcentral.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147
amazing what google and 5 min will find you
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Quote by lbj273
take a look here http://www.bossgtcentral.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147
amazing what google and 5 min will find you

been there before... completly useless since i dont have the midi conector...
and its quite expensive(i dont think its worth it just for that ... and i have no other use for it yet..)
so yeah
thanks anyhow...
and why is there always some douche that says something mean-ish out of nowhere?
xD
if u aint got anything nice to say
DONT SAY ANYTHING
;D
sorry to pop your bubble but that was sarcasm not me being mean
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by lbj273
sorry to pop your bubble but that was sarcasm not me being mean

oh my comment was goin to the comment above u xD
it didnt have anything to do with ur comment
oh ok
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020