^Me 2

i've been stabbed in the end of the fingers by the unwound strings, and my low e string broke and gave me a cut under my lip...
As i was restringing once, one of the higher strings snapped , cut my arm and now i have a scar there. Couple of inches other way, that would have been my eye.....
Quote by b2spirita
As i was restringing once, one of the higher strings snapped , cut my arm and now i have a scar there. Couple of inches other way, that would have been my eye.....

Brutal.
Quote by b2spirita

dam thats pretty bad
yeah, weirdest feeling ever. on my rusted old acoustic guitar I slid from a 12th fret high E to 22nd fret, just sliced my finger.

Not too much blood, kind of stung. Thank god for tetanus shots. (don't sig...)

But yeah, it can happen while you're playing!
i suck but THATS OK!
i always get the tips of my fingers piked by the end of the string at the tuning pegs when i pick it up
Yeah, the cut end of (usually high e) the strings hurts like a mother when they stab you.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
3 Times...all on the G string.
I swear that's true, I got stabbed by my G string 3 times.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Jango22
Yeah, the cut end of (usually high e) the strings hurts like a mother when they stab you.

ya i know i just got stabbed on the bottom of my hand((area where you palm mute))
Quote by b2spirita

Same exact thing. Except, I have a scar on my finger. Although, with a bit of treatment, it's ALOT smaller and less noticeable.
once with a snapping one
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I had an 11-guage B string stab like a centimeter into my index finger, and it somehow ended up freaking curled inside my finger. Like I had to sit there moving it about for a while to get it out, trying to decide which way it was curved in my finger. It was weird. Didn't hurt that bad but bled like a mother when the string came out.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
emo

jk

one time i was playing the solo to some rammstein song and was doing mad trem-vibrato and a string snapped and whipped my hand. I had a big cut all the way over the top of my hand.

but one time my friend took the neck off his guitar to clean it or something, but never detuned the strings, and when he undid the last bolt on the neck joint the neck came around and whipped him in the face.
Quote by breaknahabit
yeah, weirdest feeling ever. on my rusted old acoustic guitar I slid from a 12th fret high E to 22nd fret, just sliced my finger.

Not too much blood, kind of stung. Thank god for tetanus shots. (don't sig...)

But yeah, it can happen while you're playing!

An acoustic with 22 frets? ...
Bass string here but meh.
Low B string, .130, straight through the tip of my middle finger.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
I cut my self changing strings once, after i cut the loose string once i had the string tuned, my hand slipped and the sharp part of the string stabbed that spot between my nail and finger.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
I think almost everyone has at one time or another...

I was on stage once (one of the few times...) and i broke the high e, and had to keep soloing (luckily it cut the top of my finger)...improving my way through...anyways, I made it, and the chicks thought it was real cool, cuz there was blood everywhere...mess to clean my guitar though...
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.